Proud As Punch On Stax Any Info

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

anyone got ant info on proud as punch "if you look into these eyes" as in the memphis nomads "a strange stax release" cant make out if its any good or what even though ive had it for years :(

Fukc me!!,if you cant decide if you record is any good,fukced if i`m gonna` :( just listen to the thing,if you like it,that surely is good enough?,sorry mr Codfromderby :( if you dont like it,you can give it too me rolleyes.gif it sounds good without hearing it,the title that is :(

Edited by ken
Social source share

Fukc me!!,if you cant decide if you record is any good,fukced if i`m gonna` :( just listen to the thing,if you like it,that surely is good enough?,sorry mr Codfromderby :( if you dont like it,you can give it too me rolleyes.gif it sounds good without hearing it,the title that is :D

KINELL MATE CALM DOWN I ONLY ASKED IF ANYONE HAD ANY INFO AS IT SOUNDS LIKE A WHITE POP GROUP RECORDING ON STAX AND IT SOUNDS LIKE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLAYED AT "NORTHERN " VENUES OVER THE YEARS, :(

IVE BEEN BUYING RECORDS FOR 31 YEARS AND THIS IS ONE OF MANY BLIND BUYS THAT IVE KEPT AFTER LISTENING TO IT AND DECIDED IT WAS OK (ISH) SO I,LL KEEP IT,

JUST THOUGHT ONE OF YOU KNOWLEDGEABLE TYPES MIGHT KNOW WHO THE GROUP ARE AND WHERE AND WHEN THE RECORD WAS PLAYED

ONE FOR SALE ON RICHARD DOMARS LIST @ £50 :(

Social source share

KINELL MATE CALM DOWN I ONLY ASKED IF ANYONE HAD ANY INFO AS IT SOUNDS LIKE A WHITE POP GROUP RECORDING ON STAX AND IT SOUNDS LIKE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLAYED AT "NORTHERN " VENUES OVER THE YEARS, :(

IVE BEEN BUYING RECORDS FOR 31 YEARS AND THIS IS ONE OF MANY BLIND BUYS THAT IVE KEPT AFTER LISTENING TO IT AND DECIDED IT WAS OK (ISH) SO I,LL KEEP IT,

JUST THOUGHT ONE OF YOU KNOWLEDGEABLE TYPES MIGHT KNOW WHO THE GROUP ARE AND WHERE AND WHEN THE RECORD WAS PLAYED

ONE FOR SALE ON RICHARD DOMARS LIST @ £50 rolleyes.gif

YOU KNOWLEDGEABLE,that wont be me :(

So you answered your own question,what a wast of time :( must say if you had said you liked it,and would like too know more about the band/group/artist you might have more success? :(

Edited by ken
Social source share

I dont think Ken is having a dig at you but what might help is if you can put a soundclip up for anyone who has not heard it so we can maybe pass comment from listening to it.

Top idea,come on Fish................ rolleyes.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!