Dusty Springfield Soul Diva Or White Artist Rip Off?

LULU also did a real nice,Leave a Little Love, Decca! must have been pretty young on this one!

Wheres JM gone with his promise of the-I Cant wait until i see my babys face?? clip! Anyone!

I got it somewhere,brill,both as it goes!!,what about tossin` and turning,tho` not heard a bad version :thumbsup:

Social source share

• Replies 58
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

...just how far "in cheek" was your tongue when you wrote this, mate? Nice try at stirring up some controversy, but I recognise a wind-up when I read one - or, for the sake of your sanity, at least I hope I do!

TONE :thumbsup:

PS and BTW there was at least one original on "In Memphis", "Son Of A Preacher Man"...

Well done Tony, yes, you sussed that what I wrote was meant to be bit tongue in cheek, and a little provocative.... I think I knew which regulars on here would bite at it !!! :thumbsup:

By the way, which WAS the one original composition on Dusty In Memphis ? :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

she is good, but to me she is more Easy Listning with the few singles and album tracks or albums that resemble Soul music. Many artists could do it become a pop singer or Easy listning etc and then get turned onto record some Soul music. Gene Pitney springs to mind

Social source share

she is good, but to me she is more Easy Listning with the few singles and album tracks or albums that resemble Soul music. Many artists could do it become a pop singer or Easy listning etc and then get turned onto record some Soul music. Gene Pitney springs to mind

Good version of That's how heartaches are made ,love What's it gonna be & I'll try anything whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

You've never heard the "Ivy League" then whistling.gif

QoFxx

...That's a different song entirely. Well, apart from the title, of course....

TONE :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!