Peanut Duck - Instrumental

• Replies 22
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Vocal version is by Marsha Gee, although I don't think anyone knows who it actually is? It's from a Virtue Studio acetate that was discovered by Keb Darge, the instrumental is out there on CD, don't know where that came from though.

Social source share

Vocal version is by Marsha Gee, although I don't think anyone knows who it actually is? It's from a Virtue Studio acetate that was discovered by Keb Darge, the instrumental is out there on CD, don't know where that came from though.

Didnt Simsy post a sound file somewere on source?,if so he might know,maybe :lol: but then again,he might not own up to it? :D

Social source share

Didnt Simsy post a sound file somewere on source?,if so he might know,maybe :huh: but then again,he might not own up to it? :lol:

I thought there was one on hear, I did a general search of the site and got that version with the rapping on it!

Social source share

I thought there was one on hear, I did a general search of the site and got that version with the rapping on it!
Deffo on here,the instrumental.............. :huh: like i said,ask Simsy cause he posted it!! :lol:
Social source share

There is an alternate (joke) version, I've got at work. Done by a couple of northern lads. I said it sounded like 'Corner Shop on acid'!

I have heard the out and out instrumental. Not sure where it is on here (if it is on here). You can feck about with Cool Edit Pro and make your own. Pete's your man for that.

Regarding Marsh Gee, I don't think this is her - Peanut Duck is apparently artist unknown.

Goo gee gee gah gah. :huh:

Edited by Simsy
Social source share

There is an alternate (joke) version, I've got at work. Done by a couple of northern lads. I said it sounded like 'Corner Shop on acid'!

I have heard the out and out instrumental. Not sure where it is on here (if it is on here). You can feck about with Cool Edit Pro and make your own. Pete's your man for that.

Regarding Marsh Gee, I don't think she ever existed - Peanut Duck is apparently artist unknown.

Goo gee gee gah gah. :huh:

Kwakc Kwakc............. :lol:

Social source share

this one you mean??

Yann

Works quiet well,for practising my "Freddie moves",all so "too many people"B Goldsboro"is good too!!,even sounds like mr Garrety in places :huh:

Social source share

The isntrumental version was posted up on the sounds page on here a year or so ago, I swore it was Hippo who posted it but I think he said it wasn't him, but it was definitely the instrumental also known simply as "the Dance Track" when played by Sir John of Vincent.

Social source share

The isntrumental version was posted up on the sounds page on here a year or so ago, I swore it was Hippo who posted it but I think he said it wasn't him, but it was definitely the instrumental also known simply as "the Dance Track" when played by Sir John of Vincent.

I posted it before I relinquished the name hippo to the real hippo (Jerry H). I'll try to find it and post it up again

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!