70S Collectors Soul 45S Inc Vise Exportations Straight Jacket

ockers

70s Modern Soul 45 RECORDS FOR SALE

Hi I’m Sean O’Connor  just for those who don’t know who I am

I’m one of the co organisers of the north lancs soul festival and seaside soul club member Morecambe too…

www.northancssoulfestival.co.uk

and I also dj on Starpoint radio www.starpointradio.com

just a few from the boxes for sale  all in superb condition some unplayed and taking wants on 45s 12s and lps too

some prices reduced as well…………..

Johnny Adams  you’re a bad habit baby/born to love you sss int M-         £75

Little Beaver       Listen to my heartbeat/We three” CAT  M-         £75

La Familia Inc      Do you love me/exigency            BSR       M-         £150

Brief Encounter                What about love/get right down to it     capitol   M-         £100

24 Karat Gold     what does the future hold/new love      desert bone      M-          £75

Trumains             Ripe for the picking         stereo/mono     RCA       M           £200

(Mint unplayed stock copy in RCA company sleeve)

Final Chapter     Now I know/get down for your action    new world records          M-          £70

Joe Simon           were together/are you breaking up        posse 1981         M-          £55

Skyliners              Our day is here/the the clowns cried      drive     VG++   £40

Kent Drake         Boss thing together        Wand   VG++   £60

Marvin Sease    im so thankful for this life double m records £70

The Esquires      What good is music         cigarman music   M unplayed stock copy  £20

Bobby Hutton    Watch where youre going/loving you needing you  abc M-  £100

Straight Jacket   greatest part of loving you/Fun                showboat  M-  £275

Temptations       Take me away/theres more where that came from  M- motown  £20

Drifters                 Pour your little heart out/instrumental   UK Epic promo copy  M- £125

The Bears a little love in your heart/ whats she done  us  mata M- £70

Vise                       Baby I love you / we tried it we made it original us chocolate mama us M- £225  GONE

Exportations      I want you/ find another day  M-  in top condition £225

David Morris Jr Midnight Lady parts 1 and 2  us buddah  £20 M-

The Masqueraders          How big is big/ please take me back white/rd bell demo us 45 M- £100

The Majors         It only happens / one sided love affair pic sleeve ger magnet M- £35

Tommie Lee       that’s the way I want to live my life / delta queen us white label demo M- £75

Charles Williams               Standing in the way / standing      lifesaver records   finnish 45  £30

Vernon Steve Weakley Is ti love or is it lust/ the saga of kunte kinte vsw productions  £55 M-

Billy Keene    Wishing and hoping / across my heart  vault M- £50

David Ruffin       I wanna be with you / still in love with you warners us 45 £30 M-

3000ad  so divine sealed 12” bomb factory uk M  £20

More 45s 12s lps to follow

Wants lists welcome

Payment Rates

I accept paypal at the following email address tsop76@outlook.com cash, and cheques

Please contact for more details on here or directly at the email address above when you decide to purchase

Postage Rates

Postage includes 'Recorded Delivery' in the UK and Air Mail (small packet) with 'Proof Of Postage' for the rest of the world. If its over £75 its recommended signed for recorded which including packaging is £7

International rates please contact me

ASK FOR MORE DETAILS ONCE YOU HAVE DECIDED TO PURCHASE RECORD

Record Condition

Here's a guide to the range of conditions that I’ve used to describe the 45's for sale.

M = Mint/Unplayed - An 'as new' unplayed record see the trumains in this case on this list

M-/EX = Excellent Vinyl very very clean, may have the odd small mark. Plays superbly as do all of these records with this category. Label also excellent condition but may have the odd mark or the odd bit of writing

VG++ = Vinyl may have light surface marks &/or light scratches. Should play well with minimal surface noise or with the odd pop. The label may be marked or have writing on it

VG+ = Used, but not abused. Vinyl will have surface marks &/or light scratches. Should play well with minimal surface noise or with the odd pop but generally in very good condition

look forward to hearing from you!!

Edited by ockers
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now