Events In The Stratford Upon Avon Area?

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi there i have a friend in the area who is really busting to go to a northern soul event but my geography is terrible and havent a clue where she is near or what northern nights are close can anyone help??

Cheers

L

Hi Liam

Stratford is in Warwickshire and so is Rugby.... :huh: I think it's about 20 miles away...

Next one isn't for a couple of weeks - Sat 10th June. Don't know how quickly she wants to get out ......

Edited by Rugby Soul Club

Hi there i have a friend in the area who is really busting to go to a northern soul event but my geography is terrible and havent a clue where she is near or what northern nights are close can anyone help??

Cheers

L

Theres one in Rugby :yes: Bloody fantastic as well :yes:

Cheers

L

Stop showing off Liam....just because YOU have a friend!! :yes: (Seriously, Rugby isn't far away like Sian said....despite her unashamed plugs :yes::yes: )

See ya soon!

Edited by Delasoul

Cheers

L

Banbury's next Northern soul night is July 1st , only about 20 miles , let me know if you need more details ,Best ,Eddie

Cheers

L

=========

theres nuneaton liam

next soul nite there is aug 5th with special guest Mick H

n-u-n-e-a-t-o-n

Cheers

L

I live about 8 miles from Stratford in Warwick, and regularly attend the Rugby, Banbury, and Cheltenham events, all very enjoyable and thoroughly recommended :lol:

There is also some stuff on in Redditch - White Hart in Headless Cross, from time to time, they'd be her closest events, but never been so not sure what they are like. whistling.gif Also some smaller do in Studley at the football or BKL club, :lol: check the Redditch Standard or Advertiser for these. :lol:

Nearly forgot to say Bobby Taylor is on just up the roads (M40 - M42 - M5) on Monday 29th May at the Junction 2 All-dayer, details of which are on 'ere in events guide. Half an hour drive from Stratford ! :D

Edited by Briles

Hi there i have a friend in the area who is really busting to go to a northern soul event but my geography is terrible and havent a clue where she is near or what northern nights are close can anyone help??Cheers

@ About 40 odd Miles from Stratford is My RSG Event @ Westcott Social Nr Bicester HP18 0PD.... next one on Friday 30th June with DJ's Carl Fortnum Eddie Hubbard Jon Buck Shaune Byrnes & Wayne Pugh 7.30 till 1.30 £7....Hope this may help you....to help your Geography use www.rac.co.uk & using postcodes you can get a good idea of locations & directions....

Jon Buck

Guest Chris Waterman

Cheers

L

Hi Laim

We are on in Birmingham Bi-monthly and its not that far away from her

post-900-1148563727.jpg post-900-1148563765.jpg

Hope you are well fella and see you soon

Source Advert