• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Anyone know, or heard this >Lesley Dawson on Ebay<

3f_2.JPG

Worth a punt?

lesdawsonST250105_100x110.jpg ? :D:D

Come on Ian,i want it shades.gif i`ll give you up 20 ukp at the next 100 if you put in some bids for us,before R Stewart see`s it,its 8.95 at the mo!!i`ll buy it blind,and probberly have to be deaf to listen to it?but i luv` UK demo`s

Social source share

Come on Ian,i want it :D i`ll give you up 20 ukp at the next 100 if you put in some bids for us,before R Stewart see`s it,its 8.95 at the mo!!i`ll buy it blind,and probberly have to be deaf to listen to it?but i luv` UK demo`s

We need BB to bidnap it for us .. huh.gif

Social source share

We need BB to bidnap it for us .. :D

He will be getting a email soon as?,but how`s about stikcing in some provisional bids in?,make it worth your while huh.gif

Social source share

=========

anyone like her 'run for shelter' ??

No :lol: you got it have you,well do us a sound file then? :ohmy: as ive never heard it!
Social source share

I like Run For Shelter.

Ian, Philips and Mercury were part of the same set up along with Fontana, hence the Philips acetate label. I've had a couple of these before also...one was by Brian Connell & The Round Sound which I thought would be the guy who went on to be the singer in The Sweet but it turned out not to be and I'd wasted £2 :angry:

Social source share

I like Run For Shelter.

Ian, Philips and Mercury were part of the same set up along with Fontana, hence the Philips acetate label. I've had a couple of these before also...one was by Brian Connell & The Round Sound which I thought would be the guy who went on to be the singer in The Sweet but it turned out not to be and I'd wasted £2 :angry:

Ah well, not too bad for a blind buy. Wait and see what it's like I spose.

Social source share

:lol: You may have to wait till our birthday ...

Turned up today ...

blush.gif ........................................................... :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!