Julie Kearney

Wedding Day Wishes

Just would like to wish my buddies all the best best today as they come together in Holy Matrimony :hatsoff2:

Claire & Steve, Have a wonderful Day :thumbup:

See you next week for the celebrations its going to be messy :lol:

Love you both :yes:

Julie xxx

To our lovely friend Claire

We first got talking on here a couple of years ago when I asked for some advice on divorce for  Dee. After a few pm's it turned out that we had so much in common, our children being the same age (the birthdays are freaky) as well as having 2 Elliotts.

Then you at the balls to drive up to Leeds on your own from Newark to stay the weekend with a couple that you had never met.

Since then we've had some brill weekends & holidays together & our children have become brill friends, especially Lauren & Olivia. I love watching them skype each other every night.

Then you met your soul mate Steve & I can see that he makes you so happy & you deserve it as you are such a lovely lass. Also you now have someone to clean your cooker, do your weeds & clean your sick up lol

Your hen night was brill, hope the tambourine is making an appearance at the wedding party next Saturday lol.

Love you lots & Dee says he's looking forward to seeing you, as its been ages since he's seen you. He's designed a lovely card for you.

Kirsty, Dee, Lauren, Georgia & Elliott xx 

Thanks to everyone for their good wishes before & after our wedding last Friday, we have this site to thank for our first introduction but at the time our life's were on different paths that thankfully through many twists and turns over the years ended up crossing at the Stute one Saturday! & shortly after again at the Right Direction Scooter weekender but still we remained just friends! Much closer I admit but just friends, how lucky & happy am I that Claire decided I was worth the time and effort to seek out for a third time!!

Kirsty you have been a true friend and confidant to Claire that I'm sure the trust & true friendship will remain mutual, thank you xx and I can't wait to see you and meet Dee on Saturday!!

Julie Moore big hugs and a sincere thank you from me xxx

Dekka you two are good mates.......... I never thought I would say that about a Leeds nut ;-))

Knees up it will be Theresa xx

See you all Saturday.

Steve j

Edited by SteveJohnston

Rob spoil Claire is exactly what i have been doing mate! Found two record shops yesterday and looked through loads of charity shop vinyl picking up some nice one's :-)) a Johnny mae Mathews on Reel for £2.00!! In that lot...........:-))

Rob spoil Claire is exactly what i have been doing mate! Found two record shops yesterday and looked through loads of charity shop vinyl picking up some nice one's :-)) a Johnny mae Mathews on Reel for £2.00!! In that lot...........:-))

AGAIN....you lucky bugga, :lol: , now get some more lurve from Claire then go shopping again lol :wicked:

Best Wishes to the new Mr & Mrs  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Wishing you a lifetime of happiness & love  :thumbsup:

Sorry that I can't join you on Saturday, have a blinder, and I will hopefully see you both soon to continue the celebrations :thumbup:  

Lots of love 

Ali xxx

We're back from a fabulous few days away in luxury where I have been truly spoilt..

Even though buying vinyl was on the agenda I was a very happy girl coz I'm learning & enjoying it  , Steve's teaching me all he knows .

Steve you were worth the wait & I hope that we have many long & happy years together .. I love you to bits, thank you for making me so happy xxx

Kirsty that made me really laugh out loud. I have to say he's an expert in cleaning, weeding & sick clearing up !! We have had some fantastic adventures these last few years & hope fully we have many more to come .. You & Dee are two of the nicest people anyone could meet ..

Suz & Theresa so looking forward to seeing you both on Saturday & having a catch up .

Julie, me & you have laughed & cried together over these past few years but no more tears now only smiles I hope for both of us. See you tomorrow night for part one of our weekend, get those dancing shoes ready girl ...

Rob & lynn thank you for your lovely company last weekend & dinner out on Thursday night was great .. Thank you for sharing our special day with us. Rob he was a great hubby on honeymoon you don't have to worry he looked after me .. Well maybe not so attentive in the record shop but it's his only vice so I forgive him ...

Alison my lovely friend who I'm really going to miss on Saturday .. I hope that you & Tabs & whoever else you're going with have a fantastic time . We are defo not going to leave it so long next time before we see each other again . We need another hen night in Leeds . We enjoyed that karaoke a little bit too much !!...

Lots of love .... Claire xxxx

To everyone else who are joining us on Saturday night , especially our lovely friends who are djing for us ... Kid Curry , Andy Jackson, Ted Massey, John Manship, Doug Hall, Rob Gray & Kev Such we wish you all a safe journey & thank you all for spending the evening helping us to celebrate our wedding ...

See you all on the dancefloor !!

Steve & Claire xxx

Edited by Claire S

Claire and Steve

Congratulations to you both - and all the very best wishes for a very happy future together

Sorry I won't be able to take you up on your kind invitation for Saturday, but hope you have a cracking celebration on the night - sounds like it's going to be a fabulous do  :thumbup:

We should catch up as planned when things are a bit more sorted at my end.

Enjoy Saturday!!  :thumbsup:

Cheers

Richard

Edited by Premium Stuff

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.