shute

Rex Garvin Demo

Just a quick enquiry as I have never seen one before :- Rex Garvin & Mighty Cravers - Sock it to 'em JB - Like W/D

Is this a rare w/d ??

price wise please in vg++ plays nice and loud

Thanks

Have had a couple in the last 12 months as I continue to upgrade. Think last one (Mint-), was around the $30 mark. The other one "I Gotta Get Up" proved a little  harder in the same condition.  

Regards,

Dave

Thanks guys

I also have the " I gotta go now" on like - found this easier to locate than Sock it to 'em JB

Thanks guys

I also have the " I gotta go now" on like - found this easier to locate than Sock it to 'em JB

I suppose with most 45s like this, it's all about time and place. Neither is particularly rare or terribly hard to find, it's simply a case of waiting for them to come along, which they do on a reasonably regular basis. The difficulty with 45s nowadays is condition. If you're a bit of a WDJ freak like me and don't take kindly to wol, sol, H20, etc etc then it gets tougher for sure.

Regards,

Dave

I would say that It Isn't that easy to find on DEMO, Plus different pressing plants Involved.

I have seen a few different Label Variations for this on Stock Copy so are there other DEMO Variations ?

LIKE_301-A_DJ.jpgLIKE_301-B_DJ.jpg

LIKE_45-301-B.jpgLIKE_45-301-B.jpg

MONARCH PRESS :

LIKE_45-301-A_WC.jpgLIKE_45-301-B_WC.jpg

For Instance, I believe that there should be a DEMO for the West Coast Monarch.

I haven't seen one but see no reason why It shouldn't be there.

Could be a White DEMO, may be a coloured DEMO same as Stock Copy but with PLUG SIDE,  PROMOTIONAL etc on Label.

Notice that it is classed as an Instrumental - Both Sides.

Never really thought of "Sock It To 'Em JB" as an Instrumental.

It's very similar to Get It Baby - Stanley Mitchell in respect of the Vocal Chant Interjecting with the Instrumental.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.