Salmon - Dave Simpson - Rip (Was: Very Poorly)

Guest frenchie

RIP Salmon

you battled bravely

Bill & Cathryn

Well done Pez!

Yes I would like to thank Pez as well , he has done so much for Dave ,  he was always there for him and gave him so much help and support and for the last 4 or 5 days hardly left the hospital , top guy ! also to Joyann who gave up so much of her time to help Dave .... Thanks to you both xx

Edited by Ste Henderson
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

very sorry to hear this - a great loss - a really nice guy - 100% northern all the way through

my best wishes to all the lancs people around that area who ALL knew him im sure - he was a legend

sad -- keith williams

Edited by keithw
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

only met you a few times Salmon, but you offered me great support when I wasn't in a very good place mentally last year and urged me to carry on battling for DLA telling me of the troubles you'd had getting it awarded

am sad to hear of your passing this morning, but am pleased that you weren't alone and have been surrounded by friends and loved ones during your last days - am thinking of them all

RIP David x

Edited by Guest
Social source share

a sobering start to the week, news we all dread, this unfortunately is reality but it still hurts...so deeply saddening....peace for dave is now eternal, he bares no more pain. for the people who knew him, the memories will always shine bright and for those who didn't, our sincerest respects to his family & friends.

Social source share

Guest Mrs M

I'm only going to speak on behalf of myself as I know Dave will have his own words to say. Much love and respect from me on a very sad day. RIP Salmon, God bless you David.

Julie Molloy xxxx

Social source share

Only dealt with Salmon on here via P.M.s, lovely guy, passionate about his music

Same here...was always a pleasure to deal with Dave. Hope he is already trading discs in the big record room in the sky!

R.I.P. Dave

Social source share

What a sad day, my heart goes out to Family and Friends of Salmon especially The Heywood/Rochdale crew.

He was a true Gentleman and what he did'nt know about Soul was'nt worth knowing about.

Rest in Peace Salmon

Brav

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

I only met salmon a couple of times and found him a very kind and grounded person more concerned with records than personality's a real Gent we bought records from each other and built quite a nice respectful relationship up between us via soul source.I'm very sad about this however his pain is now gone , his close friends and family must be heartbroken.R.I.P Salmon with utmost respect Simon.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!