News: Sonic Wax Record Store And Kitchen Open Now 8 -8 Every Day Brick Lane

Looks great. My daughter (Molly) likes to shop around Brick lane when we visit that-there-London. She's a keen 17 year old Vinyl collector now, not soul, more Bowie/ Iggy / Eno and punk, but at least it means she understands my personal desire to sift through, and she does like some of the stuff I buy (law of averages I guess). Hope we can call in next time we're down.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest sharmo 1

Lee best of luck with this one mate the two things together should do well say how do to your Dad regards Simon.

Social source share

Fab news for the record collector....long live the face to face record dealing... Ya set up looks quite cool

Not bad eh 2 proper record shops opened in 1 week :-Sonic Wax and The new Stars and Stripes shop in Salford !!! Whey hey!!!

good luck guys

tfk

Edited by tfk
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Popped in yesterday, great looking place! The novelty of it is fantastic will deffo be top destination when in shoreditch. I know theyre looking for dancers for their launch, i myself will pop down and hopefully spin some tunes and have a jig aha..

Social source share

With a background in catering its been a (Lottery win.!) dream of mine  to open a soul shack café.. so congratulations on getting this off the ground . I left London many years ago, still miss the Brick Lane bagels - Salt Beef tons of mustard being my fav. So hope this is a huge success and when I get down from Yorkshire I'll promise to visit and urge others to as well. great to see some rare roast beef on offer from a nation who too often crucify our national dish.

Keep the Faith Cool Notes

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

yes the same lee as rare northern soul :) thanks for all the nice comments 100s of tunes added every week plus a rare box here and there , open decks all day every day :) cheers steve pop in next time your in london , cheers cool notes :))

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!