Full Out Of The Past 45's Cat List

• Replies 7
  • Views 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Garry Huxley

just look on ebay and buy or bid on any with a start bid of 99p or less and soon you will have the full set,

dont pay much more as they are not a good investment, (opinion)

Social source share

just look on ebay and buy or bid on any with a start bid of 99p or less and soon you will have the full set,

True, not a great financial investment but a great snapshot of the time 1972 to 1974, practically all of the top sounds of the era there on those 50 or so releases.

Social source share

Cheers Richard had a look and hopefully will get all info needed , Dave G

Thank you Garry yeah these are just a side to my collection of original stuff thanx Dave G

Social source share

True, not a great financial investment but a great snapshot of the time 1972 to 1974, practically all of the top sounds of the era there on those 50 or so releases.

Thank you Ultra Northern as I said in other reply just a side collection of Pressings alongside my other stuff, k,t,f,  Dave G

Social source share

Thank you Ultra Northern as I said in other reply just a side collection of Pressings alongside my other stuff, k,t,f,  Dave G

Yeah Pete still a few hard to finds amongst the OOTP pressings but nowt like an original I guess if you can afford them , but as we know we have all paid premium for certain Northern that never seems to change mate , Dave G

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!