Darrell Banks, Donnie Elbert,susan Maughan,the Platters, Lou Johnson

Mal C

Hi all, some nice tracks for sale, some reductions and some new ones added.. Lots of Nice UK stuff below..

Buyer pays Postage: £2.50 1st Class Signed for (within the UK), £6.50 for Fully Insured.

Payment direct into my Bank Account, or Pay Pal: arkanoid300@hotmail.com Please note, I'd ask buyers to cover any pay pal or associated fees.

Darrell Banks - Open the Door to your Heart / Stateside UK Issue VG++ tad of mint £20

Very Minty first edition of this classic, really nice copy

Donnie Elbert - Along Came Love / CBS (UK) VG++ Luvly copy a tad off mint. £20 ** SOLD **

Brill Northern Dancer, and another UK production on its original 1st release, comes sleeved which looks the business...

Susan Maughan - That Other Place  / Philips VG++ £30

Brit version Of Wades Classic Beat Ballad, nice looking copy in its original sleeve..

The Platters - I Love You 1000 Times/Hear No Evil,Speak No Evil / UK Stateside Red White Demo £45 Now £35 ** SOLD **

Absolute Killer both sides, Produced by Luther Dixon. Only Reason I'm selling this is I have a Musicor Demo coming, This is a really nice Demo in its orig sleeve, VG++++ condition, Buyer will be very happy, as was I!!! I paid 45, so want the same..

Maurice McCormick & Maggie - The Reeaall Deeall / (German) Autobahn (Pic Cover) M- Vinyl, VG++ sleeve £15

Big SOUND!!!  this is a fabulous record from 1981, real instant one, and great dancer.. if you need a Mp3 I can pip it over email..

Little Milton - Bet You Win / Stax VG++ £5

As always the distinctive voice is there, this is a real fast stepper, good record...

1619 Band - For Your Love / Brown Sugar VG+  label straight, but track pressed slightly off center, but does not effect the sound at all... £10 ++ ON HOLD **

Lou Johnson - Please, Stop the Wedding / UK London American yellow demo M- £30 Now £15

Spanking demo this one, Looks really nice, has a date stamp(28/05/1965) AND release date was 30th of that month.. scan and you tube link below...

Lulu - Al Maestro Con Amor (to Sir with Love) / El Amor, El Amor, El Amor (Love loves to Love Love) / Odeon Pops VG++ £18 Now £10

Argentinian release, really smart disc, looks great, pays at 33 rpm.. Comes in its orig sleeve, with its original plastic insert....I have an Aussie one now so no need for this, Fabulous 6ts pop song, and just a really nice way to have it. Clip is from the film, its cool inst it...

Four Tops - I Cant Get You Off My Mind / UK Probe VG++ £10

Unbelievable track... Classic 7ts release from the tops, this is such a great track and one of my favorites, if you hadn't guessed... up there with 'Nature Planned it' you can spend a ton on something lacklustre, but this is absolute top quality for a tenner...

Carol Woods — If I Let You / Ember — UK test pressing) VG+ £20 Now £15

Really good Crossover sound...from the same lady that recorded 'Heartbreaker' on Perfecto 7, comes with original sleeve, which looks the business.

Georgetta Banks - Sweetly and Completely / G-Note VG+ £50 Now £45

Original release, or local B4 Dot, Big big Fabulous Beat Ballad...mines the black issue, has a small superficial scratch on it but  does not sound at all, books at £200 this..

Marla Debrick - Um Um darling / Phil LA of Soul VG++ £50 Now £45

"¨Had this for twenty years, very nice track, quite distinct moody slow to mid tempo sound, Marla give a great vocal.."¨"¨

Kind regards

Malcolm

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now