Ruby Sherry

Soulfulshoes

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

It is a poor recording though compared to the Gold Token one, but it also has a brilliant B side (think it's called Please Don't Go?)

A lot of people don't realise there are two cuts of Deceived as well.

Never had the luxury of being able to play them side-by-side, and accept that the GT might be a better cut. I have no issue with mine though! "Please don't go" is a nice little number too !  Doub't I'll ever be able to affors the GT version though!

Social source share

Yes im aware there is a slight difference in the two recordings, but listening to them back to back, on you tube, i cant say i have no real preference. I would say it would depend on which version i had heard first. Anyway GT is way out of my price range at the moment, so no real option and happy to go with the take6 version.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Yes im aware there is a slight difference in the two recordings, but listening to them back to back, on you tube, i cant say i have no real preference. I would say it would depend on which version i had heard first. Anyway GT is way out of my price range at the moment, so no real option and happy to go with the take6 version.

So what's the going rate for Take 6 version,  about £300  ??

Social source share