Yvonne Vernee - Sonbert

Anyone seen this boot before?

Is it common and I have just not spotted it?

The label says it was "manufactured and produced" in Italy.

eBay this morning:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/YVONNE-VERNEE-JUST-LIKE-YOU-DID-EXC-NORTHERN-SOUL-/121104204305?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=AJwsXbMBNGtEdpwwZ3Mi66cMYWk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Cheers

Richard

$(KGrHqN,!rkFE2b2JERTBRgNT7U8tQ~~60_12.J

Edited by Premium Stuff
Social source share

Russell, I had an educated guess and came up with "WTF !" having German and French "O" levels

Far from a polyglot I can find my way to the train station in Germany and buy a ticket for the bus in France. If I had to buy the ticket in Germany and find the French station I'd be f**ked.

I also know Bob quite well. A tortured mind.

In Holland a 45 is "clogged" I guess.

ROD

You mean when its grooves are filled with smashed herring bits?  :lol:

Social source share

Weet je dat, of was het Google vertalen? / Did you know that, or was it Google talking?

Ha! Ha! Ha! Je moet een grapje maken! Rod heeft genoeg problemen met de Konings Engels!

My comment was to address Rod's comment:

"Italy is shaped like a boot. I failed Geography "O" level. Not keen on pasta.  Nothing constructive to add really. More a stream of consciousness......"

- which ( as was his purpose-whatever that be) had not even a remote connection to this thread.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• 1 month later...

Wish I had this record so that I din't have to ask a question about it  :(

The other side of this is "I'm In Love" and if I recall correctly it's the same song as "So Much In Love" which came out on Correc-tone 3178 - right? 

But are the two versions identical or are there any differences in the recordings?  :g:

Thanks for any information.

Cheers

Richard

Social source share

jaujzn ajln jachaKJ  ,nanbsamnsx  ms,SXMX.S

See !

ROD

You only want a tenner for it?....in  that case ill have it!  :thumbsup:

Social source share

Wish I had this record so that I din't have to ask a question about it  :(

The other side of this is "I'm In Love" and if I recall correctly it's the same song as "So Much In Love" which came out on Correc-tone 3178 - right? 

But are the two versions identical or are there any differences in the recordings?  :g:

Thanks for any information.

Cheers

Richard

As far as I can tell, there is absolutely NO difference between the two recordings.  They just changed the title (for some unknown reason).  Perhaps, they didn't want to lose any sales from the Correc-Tone issue (that they were still hoping would sell some)?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!