Funk, Soul, And Folkways Lps

Guest jinx74

Guest jinx74

If interested please send me a PM or email me at vinylarc@hotmail.com

Shipping in US/Canada $6, UK/Euro $10, Jap/Australia $12

(Sorry for the bad pics, the good camera is in the shop)

recs5.jpg

$15 Wynder K Frog - Out of the Frying pan (UA) : cool organ driven funky rock LP, inc: Gasoline Alley, etc, M-

$50 8th Day - I Gotta Get Home (Invictus) : awesome Soul LP, cover of Cheba by Lyman Woodard, vinyl is VG+ and plays great, water damage to jacket rates it VG (wrinkled but front/back are clear)

$15 Rhythm Stick Activities (EA) - 3 funky tracks Basketball, African Style, and Stick Jive, great for production, mixtapes, or kid activities, M-

jeanietracy12.jpg

$120 Jeanie Tracy - Can I Come Over and Play with You Tonight/Hot (Honey) : local Bay Area Soul banger and a tough one to get, this is signed by Jeanie herself! M-

folkways5.jpg

$15 Music of the Nile Valley (Lyrichord) - instruments used rababa (a resonator made of coconut shell w/ fish skin and mounted on a long tubular handle prolonged by an iron spike), the darrabuka (pottery bowl drum with skin), etc. also some poetry, vinyl M-, jacket has slight water damage on lower right corner

$15 Music and Musicians of the Angolan Border - The Tshokwe (Lyrichord) - description from text on jacket "apart from the festival dances, which are accompanied by drum orchestras, there is also solo music", M-

$20 Sounds of Sea Animals Vol 2 Florida (Folkways) : you get it all here! Snapping shrimp, trigger parrotfish, catfish, DRUMFISH!, cowfish, manatee, and hella porpoises, plus 4 schools at various speeds w/ and w/o narration, M- w/ booklet

$12 Cajun Songs from Louisiana (Folkways) : recorded by I Bonstein, M- w/ booklet

$10 Hawaiian Chant, Hula and Music (Folkways) : gourd drums, bamboo instruments, pebbles (nobambam), and the BAMBOO NOSE FLUTE!, M- w/ booklet

$20 Music of Kuria & the Gusii of Western Kenya (Folkways) : I actually really like this record, 19 different songs, VG++ (w/ super light scratches that DO NOT affect play) w/ booklet

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!