Theo Coff Invasion 'lucky Day'

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Never seen a issue never worth £80 half that at tops

Hi Tim, Just for you, here's my issue. Great record. Sorry, not for sale.

I'd agree with you on value - perhaps more for the issue as it's so pretty!!

Jim, they do come up on eBay, sometimes listed in weird sections! Good luck with the search.

All the best

Kev Bod

post-9947-0-62824400-1368474497_thumb.jp

• Helpful 2
Social source share

tim brown had an issue for sale recently, stone mint, perfect labels £150 if i remember, definitely has a demo listed at £100 so, having just looked at the one posted on this thread, £80 is reasonably cheap...also demo on dave thorley's site £75, think it's vg+ though....on a lighter note, i like to refer to this as an "alternative avengers theme tune " :)

• Helpful 1
Social source share

tim brown had an issue for sale recently, stone mint, perfect labels £150 if i remember, definitely has a demo listed at £100 so, having just looked at the one posted on this thread, £80 is reasonably cheap...also demo on dave thorley's site £75, think it's vg+ though....on a lighter note, i like to refer to this as an "alternative avengers theme tune " :)

Great logic there, thats nearly as good as the seller who sold me a record that had been skated on - he then went on to explain to me that he'd listed it as M- because all the other copies he'd seen had been even worse.

Apologies to the thread starter, great record hope you get one for a "good" price :thumbsup:

Social source share