Chris L

Bobby Hutton - Piece Of The Action

Was this album released on both demo & issue? I've had a couple but to be honest I can't remember I certainly haven't seen one that I can think of. BTW it actually came out on 8 Track !! :ohmy:  Wonder if it go onto a cassette ?

8 track anyone, Dave Greety ? :wicked:

post-4408-0-59323200-1368443020_thumb.jp

Edited by Chris L

Steve, issue ten times rare than demo surely?

I think the demo is rarer. Seem loads of issues but only my demo and Hammies back in the 70,s. Just my view. Comparable costings as far as I recall.

I think the demo is rarer. Seem loads of issues but only my demo and Hammies back in the 70,s. Just my view. Comparable costings as far as I recall.

Unusual that then, they usually make stacks of demos and nobody buys the issues.

The one I've got is an issue.

according to collectorsfrenzy issue is rarer.

Having said that - practically all copies I"ve seen have been black labels

Having said that - practically all copies I"ve seen have been black labels

you're sure they're not brown? I somehow had the picture of a light brown abc label in my mind when i thought about my copy. Just checked, it's a demo :lol:

you're sure they're not brown? I somehow had the picture of a light brown abc label in my mind when i thought about my copy. Just checked, it's a demo :lol:

No, definitely black, with a 'penant' type logo with childrens building bricks inside

Edited by Pete S

No, definitely black, with a 'penant' type logo with childrens building bricks inside

Westcoast logo variety isn't it?

BTW, I mixed it up with Nolan Porter's "Nolan" LP on ABC/Dunhill. That's the one with the light brown label I was thinking of.

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

• 1 posts
    • 422 reads
    • Pete S
    • 21 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 389 reads
    • EnricoACM1899
    • 19 May 2018
    • 2 posts
    • 157 reads
    • smudger
    • 19 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 305 reads
    • FRANKIE CROCKER
    • 18 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 155 reads
    • greety
    • 13 May 2018
  1. Bobby Kline

• 41 posts
    • 2498 reads
    • FRANKIE CROCKER
    • 11 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 131 reads
    • andybellwood
    • 11 May 2018

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.