Bobby Hutton - Piece Of The Action

Was this album released on both demo & issue? I've had a couple but to be honest I can't remember I certainly haven't seen one that I can think of. BTW it actually came out on 8 Track !! :ohmy:  Wonder if it go onto a cassette ?

8 track anyone, Dave Greety ? :wicked:

post-4408-0-59323200-1368443020_thumb.jp

Edited by Chris L
Social source share

• Replies 18
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I think the demo is rarer. Seem loads of issues but only my demo and Hammies back in the 70,s. Just my view. Comparable costings as far as I recall.

Unusual that then, they usually make stacks of demos and nobody buys the issues.

The one I've got is an issue.

Social source share

Having said that - practically all copies I"ve seen have been black labels

you're sure they're not brown? I somehow had the picture of a light brown abc label in my mind when i thought about my copy. Just checked, it's a demo :lol:

Social source share

you're sure they're not brown? I somehow had the picture of a light brown abc label in my mind when i thought about my copy. Just checked, it's a demo :lol:

No, definitely black, with a 'penant' type logo with childrens building bricks inside

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

No, definitely black, with a 'penant' type logo with childrens building bricks inside

Westcoast logo variety isn't it?

BTW, I mixed it up with Nolan Porter's "Nolan" LP on ABC/Dunhill. That's the one with the light brown label I was thinking of.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!