Washpan

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

I can't get onto the site to listen to the interview, as I don't have a valid UK postcode.  Don't like us foreigners, eh?  And to think that I had a cousin who was an MP, and my grandfather was born in The East End, and watched the parade for Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee in 1897!  And when I was a young kid, OUR national anthem was "God Save The King", and our flag had The Union Jack on it!

Bah!  Humbug!

Edited by RobbK
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

I can't get onto the site to listen to the interview, as I don't have a valid UK postcode.  Don't like us foreigners, eh?  And to think that I had a cousin who was an MP, and my grandfather was born in The East End, and watched the parade for Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee in 1897!  And when I was a young kid, OUR national anthem was "God Save The King", and our flag had The Union Jack on it!

Bah!  Humbug!

Sorry Robb. Here in the UK we simply cannot afford the possibility that a yank could possibly challenge our grasp and in-depth knowledge of American Black Music. We have invested the last 50 years in utilizing our expertise to unearth 10 cent records from the U.S. and turn them into investment returns of 10,000% plus - our return on investment outstrips Goldman Sachs over the same period. Yourself and, that other pesky yank, Boba, set off alarm bells at the highest levels, so we blocked you on the basis that we have to protect our cultural heritage, which, being an anglophile, I'm sure you'll understand. :lol: 

Ian D :D  

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!