R Kelly - Share My Love - Vinyl Release ?

Guest Russ Vick

• Replies 11
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

just a pop record, pure and simple and like all the other crap that poses as music, its got no longevity or influence...is it that the guy's a northern soul lover, as he's used a formulae backdrop. in defense of the video, at least its shot at a legible speed unlike 99% of todays product which ought to carry a flashing images warning. at least it involves REAL DANCING, not bloody beyonce and every other one of her ilk who feel it is necessary to do aerobics shoots that have precisely f*ck ALL to do with dancing...WHEN will these people learn?.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Guest Russ Vick

Cheers Barry, yea I knew that mate, but was hoping it might have slipped out on 12 or 45....

Thanks for reply mate

Best Russ

Social source share

Cheers Barry, yea I knew that mate, but was hoping it might have slipped out on 12 or 45....

Thanks for reply mate

Best Russ

Not out on either 12 or 45 as far as I'm aware Russ......yet

ATB

Barry

Social source share

Guest uroffal

No not on 45 or 12" sadly, I asked this on the 'New Vinyl Recommendations' thread - a shame as there's plenty of demand it seems.

Social source share

Invest in the CD album. Some really nice bouncy feel good modern tracks. Perfect for a sunny summers day (we can live in hope). Sure it's commercial, but it's a million times better than the majority of current releases, and the man sure can sing.

rkelly3.jpg

Edited by illusive
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!