Voices Of East Harlem - Cashing In

Ive come into a few copies of this, but one is on a different label design than the others. It is brown anda'll the writing including the logo are black, is this a bootleg or a legit copy? There is no suggestion of it being a demo.

Also whats the going rate on this track.

Cherrs

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

The former post John is mentioning confirms that to be a boot. Here's a link: 

p.s. Great come-up Jordan, let me know if you're willing to part with a legit pressed one :)

Hi Andreas, I think i have got my wires crossed. I have 1 legit copy and 1 boot, no two legit copies and 1 boot as i originally thought. I think I have mistaken a copy of the "Fabulous Rhynstones - Free" on the same lable. Its a pretty good track too, and worth checking out.

Social source share

Ive come into a few copies of this, but one is on a different label design than the others. It is brown anda'll the writing including the logo are black, is this a bootleg or a legit copy? There is no suggestion of it being a demo.

Also whats the going rate on this track.

Cherrs

Hi Jordan

I took this record to a well known dealer & played it  then played the so called legit 1 both played loud & clear

The Vinyl 1 was suggested that it was pressed in a different area & he believes it as a LEGIT pressing 

Mick Smith was selling the exact same record in his Original records box last year for  20 quid 

Hope this helps you m8  :thumbsup:

atb Kev   :hatsoff2:

Social source share

Hi Jordan

I took this record to a well known dealer & played it  then played the so called legit 1 both played loud & clear

The Vinyl 1 was suggested that it was pressed in a different area & he believes it as a LEGIT pressing 

Mick Smith was selling the exact same record in his Original records box last year for  20 quid 

Hope this helps you m8  :thumbsup:

atb Kev   :hatsoff2:

That was naughty of him, he knows it's a boot - and he would have had more than £20 on it if it was real

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!