Warren's Wants

Boogaloo

Hi all

Looking for the following. E-mail me at boogaloosoul@yahoo.co.uk if you have any. Can also offer these as trades Anna King-Big Change, Martha Reeves-No one there, Willie McDougal-Don't turn away, Bud Harper-Wherever you were, Dee Dee Sharp-Deep dark secret

Sammy Lee - What goes around - Promco

Roy Robert - I know what to do to satisfy you - Tina

Alex Brown - I'm not responsible - Sundi

Hector Rivera - A chance for romance - Barry

Dusty Wilson - Can't do without you - Bronse

Carl Underwood - Ain't you lying - Merging

Unique Blend - Yes I'm in love - Eastbound

Delilah Moore - It takes love - Thrifty

Jimmy Ricks - Oh, what a feeling - Festival

Bobby Valentin - Use it before you lose it - Fania

Manny Corchado - Pow-wow - Decca

Voices inc - Thinking - Columbia

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

• 1 month later...
Guest woolie mark

hi warren, it's mark from woolwich - i might wanna buy martha reeves off you. please e-mail me at: mark.thompson@greenwich.gov.uk

i'm sure i had a copy of bobby valentin (used to get played at the goldmine, canvey i think?!) not sure if i've still got it, i'll have a hunt - may have been a reissue or on a comp anyway

anyway, all the best mate and hope to see you at next 100club :thumbsup:

Social source share

Thought I'd better update the wants. Since the original posting I've now got the Sammy Lee, Jimmy Ricks, Bobby Valentin and the Voices Inc (but only on LP). Was offered the Dusty Wilson at £350 which I thought was a leeeeetle steep. What is the going price for this, anyone?

Cheers

Warren

Hi all

Looking for the following. E-mail me at boogaloosoul@yahoo.co.uk if you have any. Can also offer these as trades Anna King-Big Change, Martha Reeves-No one there, Willie McDougal-Don't turn away, Bud Harper-Wherever you were, Dee Dee Sharp-Deep dark secret

Sammy Lee - What goes around - Promco

Roy Robert - I know what to do to satisfy you - Tina

Alex Brown - I'm not responsible - Sundi

Hector Rivera - A chance for romance - Barry

Dusty Wilson - Can't do without you - Bronse

Carl Underwood - Ain't you lying - Merging

Unique Blend - Yes I'm in love - Eastbound

Delilah Moore - It takes love - Thrifty

Jimmy Ricks - Oh, what a feeling - Festival

Bobby Valentin - Use it before you lose it - Fania

Manny Corchado - Pow-wow - Decca

Voices inc - Thinking - Columbia

Social source share

Thought I'd better update the wants. Since the original posting I've now got the Sammy Lee, Jimmy Ricks, Bobby Valentin and the Voices Inc (but only on LP). Was offered the Dusty Wilson at £350 which I thought was a leeeeetle steep. What is the going price for this, anyone?

link

Seen 250 to 350 for a black one and 350 plus for a gold one :)

Social source share

==============

how much was the sammy lee

been after that 4 years!!!

another russ spin !!

link

Lets just say it was more than in Manship's 2nd price guide and much less than in the current one. On the subject of his latest guide I saw a copy in a record dealers in London and thought to myself after reading some/most of the 'new' prices that it would be worth selling a couple of records from my collection and buying a house in the South of France. Blimey I knew these things are pricey but ridiculous now seems to be the most appropriate word

Social source share

Lets just say it was more than in Manship's 2nd price guide and much less than in the current one. On the subject of his latest guide I saw a copy in a record dealers in London and thought to myself after reading some/most of the 'new' prices that it would be worth selling a couple of records from my collection and buying a house in the South of France. Blimey I knew these things are pricey but ridiculous now seems to be the most appropriate word

link

I for myself decided to take only volume two as a reference now...volume three, well, I really wonder who beside Manship can get those prices. Anyone actually ever tried to sell records to a dealer with guide three in mind and hands :thumbsup: ?

Edited by Marc Forrest
Social source share

• 1 month later...
Guest Mary Boogaloo

Yo! I have the Dusty Wilson for sale, it's the gold copy.

Overall I'd say it's a Ex: the label is in good condition, no marks, no writing, no holes, just some very light surface wear; the vinyl is a little scuffed by several light scratches BUT they're not audible. I've DJed with it for many years and I wasn't "booed" once! Hence I consider it an Ex.

£350 to anyone who wants it.

madame_boogaloo@yahoo.co.uk

Social source share