Unknown Artist Acetate

Thought you might like to hear this, it's quite pleasant. Unfortunately the first half is very "girl from ipanema", it gets better half way through and finishes strongly, so I'm not for one minute saying this is great or anything, it's just an unusual thing I found so being benevelant, I thought I'd share it with you lot.

Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Netspeaky

Be interesting to know who it is and was it released. I've heard worse, and as I collect girl sounds from the 60's I wouldn't pass it over. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Nice one Pete Thanks!

Actually thats a full on production and the vocal is spot on

Sounds like a white artist ? yeah like it! well done!!

Edited by Mr M
Social source share

Don't normally download sounds, as the Kid's computer is way too slow, but this looked interesting. Many "unreleased" acetate tracks really didn't deserve a release, but I thought this was a pretty good, polished 60's number, and for the serious collectors out there, well worth a punt, or at least a listen!

Thanks for that Pete

Des

Social source share

that's really nice pete

heard loads worse, really warms up towards the end, especially the backing.

thanks for posting it up :wicked:

Social source share

Oh well, looks like the rest of the population disagree, not a single bid!

No the links not working pete! why not try puting a space between the description and the http? sometimes this works fella! alot of them cant be bothered typing it into there browser? :wicked: Be better if you could get it to work!

Still a nice record!

Social source share

Oooh very nice tuuune indeed, right up my street whistling.gif

Very nice Pete, a nice atmospheric late night kind of thing after you've knackered yourself out dancing and you want to drink a long cool rum and coke and listen to what tunes the DJ is playing.

Jordi

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!