H. Andrews On Balance X 3

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

hi, if you haven't been sorted via pm for these 45s already.....i have a m-  copy "stop..." + ex  copy " so tired..."in my collection if you want to make an offer?....no worries if you prefer not to...just giving you another option if you haven't already been sorted...please feel free to delete my post if it offends in any way.

cheers

franc

Social source share

hi, if you haven't been sorted via pm for these 45s already.....i have a m-  copy "stop..." + ex  copy " so tired..."in my collection if you want to make an offer?....no worries if you prefer not to...just giving you another option if you haven't already been sorted...please feel free to delete my post if it offends in any way.

cheers

franc

Please PM me means please send me a private message, thought that would have been obvious.

Social source share

To be fair, there's nothing in the guidelines that says you can't add a 'make me an offer' post. Personally I find them a bit annoying, but I know Franc does this a lot and it's successful a lot of times so people get sorted a lot of times, which is good in a wants section. Franc was quite diplomatic in his post.

Besides, it's nowt to do with us. If Steve had an issue with it then he'd say so. Who knows, he might just get sorted with his wants as a result. Imagine that

Social source share

To be fair, there's nothing in the guidelines that says you can't add a 'make me an offer' post. Personally I find them a bit annoying, but I know Franc does this a lot and it's successful a lot of times so people get sorted a lot of times, which is good in a wants section. Franc was quite diplomatic in his post.

Besides, it's nowt to do with us. If Steve had an issue with it then he'd say so. Who knows, he might just get sorted with his wants as a result. Imagine that

So it's just a lazy way of not having to post up in sales?

Social source share

Can we give this a rest please. Second time recently Frank's offers have come into question.

If I get a complaint from originator of this ad or in fact any ad where Franc invites offers I will advise him so but so far no complaints at all.

I agree with Jimmy in that it does no harm and he is not exactly the only seller who would like to get top dollar for the 45s in his collection.

If anyone has concerns PM me. No more posts on here please.

ROD [Forum Moderator]

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Guest marco

Franco - you're a bad boy!

Fishface - you made him an offer for ITOBSL or not?

What's wrong with someone responding to a want with 'make me an offer' anyway? It's between the potential buyer and the potential seller surely?

Social source share

marco , i have commenced flagellation for my sins !!!!... and whilst bigsoulman was venting off ....misterfish and myself sorted out a deal !!!

franc

Venting off? well I've been pulled up for trivial stuff on here by mods but at least if I have a record to sell I put it in sales and if a member is asking to PM him then that's what I do, you clearly don't know any of these simple rules but continue to get away with it.

Social source share

Can we give this a rest please. Second time recently Frank's offers have come into question.

If I get a complaint from originator of this ad or in fact any ad where Franc invites offers I will advise him so but so far no complaints at all.

I agree with Jimmy in that it does no harm and he is not exactly the only seller who would like to get top dollar for the 45s in his collection.

If anyone has concerns PM me. No more posts on here please.

ROD [Forum Moderator]

a highlight and a post close till rod sees this

Social source share