Wanted: Tommy Dodson Iii

MarkWhiteley

...on Main Sound I believe. Can offer cash or trades. Email me at l_l_m_w@hotmail.com.

And also a few I need pricing (the first is a want I suppose, not bothered with the others, just curious of price):

1. Halo - 'Let Me Do It'

2. Prince Paul - 'In The Beginning'

3. Lynn Terry - 'I Got A Good Thing Going'

4. Margaret Little - 'Love Finds A Way'

Cheeeeeeeeers :thumbsup:

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 14
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny One Trout

And also a few I need pricing (the first is a want I suppose, not bothered with the others, just curious of price):

4. Margaret Little - 'Love Finds A Way'

Cheeeeeeeeers wink.gif

link

Big bucks on this one Bill me owd fruit one went on ebay a while back and most seem to think that it went cheaply (can't remember the exact figure but 1000's) only 2 known copies????? :thumbsup:

John

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Big bucks on this one Bill me owd fruit one went on ebay a while back and most seem to think that it went cheaply (can't remember the exact figure but 1000's) only 2 known copies?????  :thumbsup:

John

link

Did Sam sell his? I thought it was a one off. Now there is 2?? Hmm Does that mean it half's in price wink.gif

Social source share

Big bucks on this one Bill me owd fruit one went on ebay a while back and most seem to think that it went cheaply (can't remember the exact figure but 1000's) only 2 known copies?????  wink.gif

John

link

I think it made around $5,500 (just answered my own question then <_< ), but you know how daft things go on eBay... Take Bill Bush for example; loads about, £300 tune in my books, my mate bought the signed/picture sleeve jobby for $2,700 which I thought was just rediculous! Loads more turned up now though, on evilbay every week, but still make $1,000+... Can't see why though? Why pay throught he nose for sommet that's about as rare as your big toe? (i.e. everybody's got one, apart from the few involved in tragic big toe-related injuries, but I think the freaks with two big toes compensate, don't you? :D ) Ignore me... I'm just rambling... wink.gif

BTW please don't inform me on the price of Halo, I don't want to know... Just find me one! :thumbsup:

Edited by billytheboot
Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Did Sam sell his? I thought it was a one off. Now there is 2?? Hmm Does that mean it half's in price  wink.gif

link

No Sam didn't sell his a US dealer turned one up, it went cheap because it was only VG if memory serves (5.5k cheap wink.gif:thumbsup: )

John

so yes 2 maybe more who knows???

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

You're chances of a Margaret Little is nil, but if another comes up anything from £5000 upwards, Sam is Vg- while the ebay one which Mick H bought is a Vg++ had both in my hands. I reckon Mick H got a bargin and a half. This record if had been discovered in the 70's would have been a all time monster sound. By the way the other side is just as good, so when SAM and Mick H get sick of spinning "Love" they can always flip it over. :thumbsup:

Social source share

IO never actually said I wanted margaret Little, in fact I've only heard it the once! The only want I started with is Tommy Dodson, but I also really want

Johnny Darrow - "Love is a nightmare"

...and this is probably more desperate than T.D.III, so if anyone can help, oh shucks, I'd be mighty greatful :thumbsup:

Social source share

2. Prince Paul - 'In The Beginning'

Label is Parker.

Tough one to price really as it's a relative unknown to most, punters anyway although known to collectors. Andy Rix and Rob Thomas played it oout a few times some years ago and the only other person I've heard play it out is Mick H.

Social source share

Label is Parker.

Tough one to price really as it's a relative unknown to most, punters anyway although known to collectors.  Andy Rix and Rob Thomas played it oout a few times some years ago and the only other person I've heard play it out is Mick H.

link

quite a buzz on Prince Paul earlier this year

on M Little

did hear that a well known dealer/dj sold a third copy to a Japanese collector , anyone confirm ?

myself dont think flip's anywhere close to the main side , but thats just my ears

Social source share

• 6 years later...

Label is Parker.

Tough one to price really as it's a relative unknown to most, punters anyway although known to collectors. Andy Rix and Rob Thomas played it oout a few times some years ago and the only other person I've heard play it out is Mick H.

Prince Paul and the Swingin` Imperials. And yes, it has been a favourite at the Hip City too a few years ago. It was also released with a gorgeous picture cover by the way...which is extremely rare (to see/find).

Social source share