Four Coins, Mr. Percolator, I-20 Connection & Sammy Acuna

Deepdown

The following are up for cash offers, or trades for classic oldies.

The trades don't have to be one for one, I'd be happy to take a various assortment of records for one, obviously of equal value that we have agreed upon.

The clips off You Tube are of the actual records on offer.

Four Coins - "Maybe She's Right"/Forward Together - Lan-Co

Both Label and vinyl are M-

Mr. Percolator - I Can't Get Enough/Come On Back To Me - Wax-Wel

(Silver Issue)

A blue copy recently sold on Mr. Manship's auctions for £600+, this is a silver variation that I believe has not been seen before. The vinyl is VG and has quite a few light marks and light scratches, these are cosmetic and do not effect the play in any way, there is also a small warp that again does not effect the play and could be taken out quite easily if someone has the inclination. The label is VG+ but has a small biro mark on the "I Can't Get Enough" side.

I - 20 Connection - "Dreamin"/"Give Me Another Chance" (To Love You Baby) - Thrille' Records

I believe it has been mentioned in a previous thread on Soul Source with regards to a press problem with this record, but stating that the overall sound is quite strong. The vinyl is VG with very light scuffing that does not effect play, the label is VG to VG+ it does show some light wearing and has some biro on the "Give Me Another Chance" side, which in itself is a good track.

Sammy (Acuna) - I Never Found A Girl/Instrumental - Sly

Superb condition on both vinyl and label as near Mint as you can get.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!