Value: New Sounds Lp On P-vine

Hi all

Does anyone know much does a copy of the New Sounds lp on P-Vine currently goes for?

Thanks in advance...

Miles

Edited by rachel
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi all

Does anyone know much does a copy of the New Sounds lp on P-Vine currently goes for?

Thanks in advance...

Miles

Miles

I would put it at at least 40 quid maybe a little more. It may be a reissue but the fidelity is far superior to the Turbo original & an awesome LP too.

Russ

Social source share

Miles

I would put it at at least 40 quid maybe a little more. It may be a reissue but the fidelity is far superior to the Turbo original & an awesome LP too.

Russ

Seen several on e-bay for between £40 and £70 odd, maybe bit more. Wouldn't expect to pay much more but you never know these days. Quality not much better on P-Vine, sure it was done straight from Turbo disc rather than masters. If you want to play any out better of getting a cut done after a bit of home remastering.

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Seen several on e-bay for between £40 and £70 odd, maybe bit more. Wouldn't expect to pay much more but you never know these days. Quality not much better on P-Vine, sure it was done straight from Turbo disc rather than masters. If you want to play any out better of getting a cut done after a bit of home remastering.

Chalky, always thought that myself the quality on both issues is very poor !

Solid Album :ohmy:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!