John Mannship

Spent the day down at john manships place yesterday,have to say what a thourghly enjoyable way to spend a day apart from the 5 hr round trip and sorry for arriveing at the crack of dawn john.Did some trades and came away with a pile of great 45s have to say what very knowledgeable and efficient man john is,nothing was to much trouble and the help was second to none :ohmy: .

Social source share

• Replies 30
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Spent the day down at john manships place yesterday,have to say what a thourghly enjoyable way to spend a day apart from the 5 hr round trip and sorry for arriveing at the crack of dawn john.Did some trades and came away with a pile of great 45s have to say what very knowledgeable and efficient man john is,nothing was to much trouble and the help was second to none :ohmy: .

and what did you buy?

Did you trade that dodgy Gwen Owens :P

Social source share

Guest Craig the Manc

and what did you buy?

Did you trade that dodgy Gwen Owens :ohmy:

Or that worn out Al Williams. :P:huh:

Social source share

Guest Craig the Manc

And the ones that only jump when you play them shades.gif:shades:

Are they the ones with the VERY dodgy run in grooves .......... whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest andycambs

Spent the day down at john manships place yesterday,have to say what a thourghly enjoyable way to spend a day apart from the 5 hr round trip and sorry for arriveing at the crack of dawn john.Did some trades and came away with a pile of great 45s have to say what very knowledgeable and efficient man john is,nothing was to much trouble and the help was second to none :shades: .
Was there an entrance fee ££££££? shades.gif

Andy

Social source share

what very knowledgeable and efficient man john is,nothing was to much trouble and the help was second to none shades.gif .

Exactly the opposite of me :shades:

Social source share

I thought he was a lovely man when I met him at Lifeline and anything I have bought off him has always been tip top :shades:

Social source share

:shades:

Spent the day down at john manships place yesterday,have to say what a thourghly enjoyable way to spend a day apart from the 5 hr round trip and sorry for arriveing at the crack of dawn john.Did some trades and came away with a pile of great 45s have to say what very knowledgeable and efficient man john is,nothing was to much trouble and the help was second to none shades.gif .

I've known John for nearly 30 years now. Top bloke he is too laugh.gif:shades:

Social source share

Guest Karen Heath

John,

If you are reading this....do you remember that yoghurt with the "surprise" garnish that I gave you many moons ago?

Social source share

John,

If you are reading this....do you remember that yoghurt with the "surprise" garnish that I gave you many moons ago?

That sounds rude! shades.gif

I can put my name down on the list of people that thinks John is nice too :shades:

Social source share

John,

Karen,

Wow!! Yes I do remember that surprise you gave me:

I think it made Keb's day or even his year....never much liked crunchy "bits" ever since

How are you anyway, great to hear from you.

John

Social source share

Agree Top Bloke - always helpful on the few times I've spoke to him or his staff on the phone, 100% satisfaction guaranteed with records I've bought form him................now how about that 50% discount card John :shades:

Grant

Social source share

Guest Karen Heath

Karen,

Wow!! Yes I do remember that surprise you gave me:

I think it made Keb's day or even his year....never much liked crunchy "bits" ever since

How are you anyway, great to hear from you.

John

I'm very good thanks.

I haven't seen you for such a long time-hope to bump into you sometime.

I've been vegan for many years now thus avoiding any pre-packaged food items that may contain secret ingredients of a semi-live nature!

K

That sounds rude! laugh.gif

I can put my name down on the list of people that thinks John is nice too :shades:

It does sound a bit rude! shades.gif

Social source share

Agree Top Bloke - always helpful on the few times I've spoke to him or his staff on the phone, 100% satisfaction guaranteed with records I've bought form him................now how about that 50% discount card John :thumbsup:

Grant

I REMEMBER WHEN JOHN USED TO SELL ANYTHING 1/2 PRICE EVERY JANUARY. SOME TIME AGO NOW BUT THAT WAS WHEN YOU GOT A BARGAIN OR TWO
Social source share

Guest gfarrington

hi andy ive finally managed to get on this bloody site king.gif

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Spent the day down at john manships place yesterday,have to say what a thourghly enjoyable way to spend a day apart from the 5 hr round trip and sorry for arriveing at the crack of dawn john.Did some trades and came away with a pile of great 45s have to say what very knowledgeable and efficient man john is,nothing was to much trouble and the help was second to none ranting_1.gif .

Yep, have to agree. Buying from John has always been a good experience and that's why he's the Top Man.

Got.......Monique - If You Love Me - Maurci......from John at Cleethorpes on Friday and as usual it was a fair price and he gave me a fair price for trades.........thanks John.

:shades::shades:

Social source share

Yep, have to agree. Buying from John has always been a good experience and that's why he's the Top Man.

Got.......Monique - If You Love Me - Maurci......from John at Cleethorpes on Friday and as usual it was a fair price and he gave me a fair price for trades.........thanks John.

:wicked::wicked:

i remember buying joannie sommers dont pity me and the sharpetts lost in the world of a dream off john for £80 the two got any more the same price john :P
Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

Met John for the first time in person at Cleethorpes this weekend, what a nice man and I have a great record on it's way to me after speaking with him this morning. yes.gif

Edited by Netspeaky
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!