Very Good Ken and you know it!

Actually Very Very Good DBL header :thumbsup:

Where did you find this one? :thumbsup:

Edited by Mr M
Social source share

Very Good Ken and you know it!

Actually Very Very Good DBL header :thumbsup:

Where did you find this one? :thumbsup:

Had it a long time,think i bought it for a couple of quid,at a record shop,might even be Chalkies old record shop in Rotherham?,i like it,too!!,guess i wouldnt have put it up otherwise,do you know anything,Steve?

Social source share

Ickle bumps right !

Spent to much time in me shed Ken!

Is Chalkys shop still open?

Edited by Mr M
Social source share

1st side doing it for me lots!

Cheers Ken!

Your in the pocket yet again fella!

T`other side,gets bit popcorn? at the end,but a northernsoul record of yesteryear maybe,A side just a loverly bit of soul :ohmy:

Social source share

Bad Boys was played often at Stafford,(upstairs)Gary Rushbrooke,Myself amongst others.

Another sound that seemed to dissapear into collections,still got mine.

Could be re-activated.

Steve

The "What Took You So Long" side Steve or the flip? WTYSL certainly sounds more the more pleasing one on the ear but takes a little too long to get going, 40 seconds before it moves up a gear. Reminds me of the Tribulations which takes nearly a minute to get going.

Social source share

Bad Boys was played often at Stafford,(upstairs)Gary Rushbrooke,Myself amongst others.

Another sound that seemed to dissapear into collections,still got mine.

Could be re-activated.

Steve

We`ll see,as Chalky asks,what side?

Social source share

Normally goes for about £20.00.

Bargain too!

frusty2.gif

Did you mean 'Snowy's Record shop in Rotherham?

Since moved to Doncaster.

Cheers

Sean Hampsey

Snowy`s Rotherham,yes silly me :wicked: cheers Sean,what side did they play at Stafford?,the popcorn thingy i bet!! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Have one in stock @ £20 (Inc P & P)

Des

SOLD AY UP! CHEERS KEN MADE UP FELLA!! wAY A ""hic whiSKrey!

Deffo WTYSL !

Hey assistant came up Brill but dont know what to do with it ken? but looks agood bit of kit!!!

deffo one MFGT ken if its gone :thumbsup:

Edited by Mr M
Social source share

Hey Ken ! dont know if this is right but -mighty men you made it thunder! i just played it and my youngest our Joe( only other one in the family that likes me stuff said-

" hey ive heard that before on RED DWARF!??"

Played it him again and he reckons deffo the cat sings it!!

Told him to go and check it out hes upthere now rifling through his vid box! lads only 12!

I hope he comes through! ha ha he neverknow!

Hope Des COMES THROUGH!

Social source share

Hey Ken ! dont know if this is right but -mighty men you made it thunder! i just played it and my youngest our Joe( only other one in the family that likes me stuff said-

" hey ive heard that before on RED DWARF!??"

Played it him again and he reckons deffo the cat sings it!!

Told him to go and check it out hes upthere now rifling through his vid box! lads only 12!

I hope he comes through! ha ha he neverknow!

Hope Des COMES THROUGH!

Well i never :thumbsup: hope he finds it!! thumbsup.gif if he finds it,bet he can post it up for us,he`ll obviously have the technical know how,not like you :wicked:

Social source share

Well i never whistling.gif hope he finds it!! :ohmy: if he finds it,bet he can post it up for us,he`ll obviously have the technical know how,not like you :P
Bless him hes asked me 3 times to refresh him!

His top sider strangely enough is one of mine Flip of that boot thats been verified by john!

Sweet darling / SOMEBODY STOP THAT GIRL FROM DOING WHATS SHE'S DOING TO ME! I love him lots he's going to turn out just right!

Not like me eldest who towers over me by a good 8" and plays DEVIL music ( sort of stuff that has secret messages when played backwards and sounds no different in the right direction!)

Still he's a good un too except he's allways skint !!!! Dont know what he's up to ? but i think hes enjoying it!

Goodness me misses has just called me up! OH GOD :lol::lol: HELP!!! :lol:

Back in 1/2 an hour!

Edited by Mr M
Social source share

Bless him hes asked me 3 times to refresh him!

His top sider strangely enough is one of mine Flip of that boot thats been verified by john!

Sweet darling / SOMEBODY STOP THAT GIRL FROM DOING WHATS SHE'S DOING TO ME! I love him lots he's going to turn out just right!

Not like me eldest who towers over me by a good 8" and plays DEVIL music ( sort of stuff that has secret messages when played backwards and sounds no different in the right direction!)

Still he's a good un too except he's allways skint !!!! Dont know what he's up to ? but i think hes enjoying it!

Goodness me misses has just called me up! OH GOD :ohmy::lol: HELP!!! :lol:

I was going to Birmingham 5mins ago,not now :angry: these southerners,wont go cause a bakc lights out whistling.gif fukc me he should do the test in freebasing,they`ll give him a rebate,no trains to Brum this weekend,whats that about?...............what the fukc am i on about?.

Social source share

whistling.gif:ohmy:

I was going to Birmingham 5mins ago,not now :angry: these southerners,wont go cause a bakc lights out :P fukc me he should do the test in freebasing,they`ll give him a rebate,no trains to Brum this weekend,whats that about?...............what the fukc am i on about?.

Backlight if you get pulled you didnt know it had just blown? and Yes will get one at next garage promise officer thanks for letting me know? Did you get there Ken?

By the way Des is a very Nice man! a very very nice man !

Cheers Des and thanks Ken! :lol:

Way hay alley oop ickle bump! Sorted !! :lol:

Oh an by the way way Managed 45 minutes it has been a while :P:lol: but i was quite chuffed! anyway :lol:

Edited by Mr M
Social source share

Guest 50box

sorry it took so long :lol: But the "A" side was the played one,another typical wait for the beat intro!

Steve

Thought it would be, despite what someone else thought. :yes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!