James Walsh Gypsy Band

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

been offered a US promo of "Cuz its you "what would be the going rate,i recently saw a UKpromo for 125 :ohmy:

UK promo,you`re pulling our legs,about a one`r for US RCA demo,maybe a bit more?

Social source share

Guest the dukester

been offered a US promo of "Cuz its you "what would be the going rate,i recently saw a UKpromo for 125 :lol:

About right on the price £125, sold my copy to my mate Trev Harrison @ the Leeds Central Revival 1st Allnighter for the measly sum of £50..mates rates (what a guy eh!!)

.....Best part of the deal was, he gave it to his mates wife to take home with her as she left early and guess what.........she left it in the Taxi :thumbsup: or is that :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expensive Taxi or what :thumbsup:

Social source share

About right on the price £125, sold my copy to my mate Trev Harrison @ the Leeds Central Revival 1st Allnighter for the measly sum of £50..mates rates (what a guy eh!!)

.....Best part of the deal was, he gave it to his mates wife to take home with her as she left early and guess what.........she left it in the Taxi :thumbsup: or is that :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expensive Taxi or what :thumbsup:

Bet the taxi-driver was well happy :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!