Price Please - Derek Martin

Pete's pretty spot on there with the price. There are two mixes of that track, one with an organ really upfront in the mix, and one with piano. Going off my copy, I'd say the ones with the orange/black only labels are the organ mix, and the ones that have white mixed with the black lines in the logo are the piano mix. I could be wrong though. KILLER track, though I think I like the beat ballad-ish deep flip "count to ten" even more. 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Pete's pretty spot on there with the price. There are two mixes of that track, one with an organ really upfront in the mix, and one with piano. Going off my copy, I'd say the ones with the orange/black only labels are the organ mix, and the ones that have white mixed with the black lines in the logo are the piano mix. I could be wrong though. KILLER track, though I think I like the beat ballad-ish deep flip "count to ten" even more. 

thanks bro!

Social source share

Mines Orange and Black label (no White) and has NO Organ whatsoever.

Social source share

Mines Orange and Black label (no White) and has NO Organ whatsoever.

Mine too! I remeber buying it 20 years ago when mine didn't havete organ and being disappointed because I knew it from a sales tape which had the organ version! Hope you and Becky are well Joe. See thee soon...

Rich

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!