Rita And The Tiaras

Guest CARL D

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
Guest giant

Gone With the Wind-Dore original. Willing to pay good price! Thanks Carl.

it will probably set you back 2k for decent copy , not rare at all ,big collectors and dj's have copies ,used to be £150 to £200 pounds mid 80's i guess its supply in demand.

good luck with your search.

Social source share

Guest CARL D

Thanks Giant. It doesn't come up for sale very often,does it,and i can understand why people wouldn't want to part with the original of such an awesome song! Just have to keep tryin'+hopin' that one day i'll own this marvellous, hauntingly soulful masterpiece myself...... Best, Carl.

it will probably set you back 2k for decent copy , not rare at all ,big collectors and dj's have copies ,used to be £150 to £200 pounds mid 80's i guess its supply in demand.

good luck with your search.

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
Guest CARL D

£2,500 offered to anyone interested in selling. Carl.

Gone With the Wind-Dore original. Willing to pay good price! Thanks Carl.

Social source share

5 years is along time

5 years is a long time Nev

a £10 record can go for £100 in that time!

20 yrs is a long time ago in the world of records ,5 yr back this hit about £1800 on Pat Bradys auction ,so IMHO a lot of the big rare ,traditional big room records ,were not cheap ,nor were they turning up as frequently as now .
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

20 yrs is a long time ago in the world of records ,5 yr back this hit about £1800 on Pat Bradys auction ,so IMHO a lot of the big rare ,traditional big room records ,were not cheap ,nor were they turning up as frequently as now .

People starting to cash in now, hence records buried in collections starting to turn up ?

Kev

• Helpful 1
Social source share

5 years is along time

5 years is a long time Nev

a £10 record can go for £100 in that time!

it is in strangeways.................... :(  :shhh:

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CARL D
£2,200 offered to anyone interested in selling. Carl.[/quote. Still looking, if anyone interested in selling, please pm me. Thanks, Carl
Social source share