bro

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

rob smith used to spin this some time ago, not sure of the label or correct name spelling?

any one got a copy to sell or can tell me anymore about this 45 ?

I used to have this 45 back in the mid 70's - The correct spelling is:

April Silva - The other side is called "In cold blood" and it's on Blue Dolphin records.

I seem to think it was a dark label, maybe black with dark print making the whole thing look very difficult to see (But there again I may be wrong!)

I don't have a clue on a current price or availability but would guess at todays prices you're looking at between £80 and £100 :)

Social source share

I used to have this 45 back in the mid 70's - The correct spelling is:

April Silva - The other side is called "In cold blood" and it's on Blue Dolphin records.

I seem to think it was a dark label, maybe black with dark print making the whole thing look very difficult to see (But there again I may be wrong!)

I don't have a clue on a current price or availability but would guess at todays prices you're looking at between £80 and £100 whistling.gif

Great 45, Rob used to play this during his Keele sets and it sounded fantastic. Everytime i've been in his shop over the last 5 yrs or so i've asked him if he's got a spare copy and he never has. Good luck on tracking this one down. Rob said to me that he may even start to replay this one so get it quick........

cheers Ian

Social source share