Ike Strong - Your Love Keeps Me Dancing

adamt

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

WTF True Image.........The more I know about Northern the less I know.

Virtually the same - slightly funkier and more produced - just love the pub singer roughness of the 7".

12" you'll get for £40/50 if you look - the 7" still brings £250 - £350 dep on con.

Don't know if you're fussed but there's two True Image on Discogs - the cheap one has a fault app.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=1260588&ev=rb

Edited by Barry
Social source share

Got a True Image & an Ike Strong & might be willing to part with the True Image for a reasonable offer.
The Ike Strong is a bit crackly & I'm keeping it until a better condition copy comes along. Might be a while though sadly.
Think there's some connection between Ike & True Image but not sure what.

Also got a mint original Benny Rose (not the 2nd issue lookalike) if you want it Mark.

Social source share

Got a True Image & an Ike Strong & might be willing to part with the True Image for a reasonable offer.

The Ike Strong is a bit crackly & I'm keeping it until a better condition copy comes along. Might be a while though sadly.

Think there's some connection between Ike & True Image but not sure what.

Also got a mint original Benny Rose (not the 2nd issue lookalike) if you want it Mark.

Hi there.

My IKE STRONG is a bit crackly too!!    looks clean but does any one know if this is a common fault with the press ? 

Also would hope to get one with better sound reproduction :yes:

Social source share

by the way, what is the version that Butch and Soul Sam are playing?? It sounds as if it was a 7" version of the True Image as the True Image version has the lyrics of 'funky music' in the main chorus, while the Ike Strong has those of 'disco music' - The one they are playing sounds identical to the Ike Strong except with the slight lyric change

Social source share

Some posts been deleted from this thread, or is there another thread running?

Hi Steve

Wasn't there two threads running? One titled "Ike Strong" the other "Which Ike Strong is Butch Playing" or something like that. I could be wrong - don't take much to confuse me!

P

Edited by Peter99
Social source share