I for one can't wait

Edited by NASHEE
  • Replies 121
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Really glad that you're looking forward to it!

I'm starting to get bizarre nightmare's about it LOL

If anyone needs any further info about anything at all, directions, Where to stay, trains etc then please just ask

My details are:

Home phone: 0121 707 1349

Mobile: 07706 935 564

bigmaybelle96@yahoo.com

See you there i hope :wicked:

Jodie xx

Oh! I almost forgot to tell you!!

We've also added Jason (Mr. Motown himself) to the line up, he'll be warming us up so make sure you're not late (he plays the most fantastic early and obscure motown you're ever likely to hear!)

Jodie x

P.S. Our venue only has a 200 capacity so early arrival REALLY IS recommended

tell you!!

We've also added Jason (Mr. Motown himself) to the line up, he'll be warming us up so make sure you're not late (he plays the most fantastic early and obscure motown you're ever likely to hear!)

thats sounds like a good enough reason to arrive early :lol:

picked some more flyers from Paul last night to put out at Spondon on Friday nite and the new RnB nite in Hinckley and Doggin the following weekend laugh.gif:lol:

thats sounds like a good enough reason to arrive early thumbsup.gif

picked some more flyers from Paul last night to put out at Spondon on Friday nite and the new RnB nite in Hinckley and Doggin the following weekend :lol::lol:

Thanks a lot for that Kev, you're an angel!!

Hope fully see you Friday at the Crown

Jodie x

Edited by Jodie

For anyone who's interested in staying over for any reason, i've found a great deal on a beautiful, brand new, 4* hotel that's just round the corner from the venue and also surrounded by great places to eat and drink etc so why not make a weekend out of it!!

It's £55.00 for a double en-suite room (obviously there are other cheaper places around but this is REALLY nice!)

Here's the hotel details : https://www.radissonsas.com/servlet/Content...%20Availability

But DON'T book a room from that site, use this one: https://www.aboutbritain.com/hotels/hotel4302.asp

Hope this help's people!

Jodie x

P.S There are quite a few of us meeting up on Saturday early afternoon for a drink and hopefully a bit of a warm up, i'll keep you all posted but feel free to contact me with any questions in the mean-time

Guest lostsoul2

Hi Jodie

Didn't know Jason was coming as well... what a line up- how good is the music gonna be!

Mark Stewart and Paul Welsby do not need introduction... how did you ever mange to get them 2?

Juan.. your recommendation - so say no more -most be top notch

Anyone who has been to Shakedown at Stafford knows the type of music is getting played by those lesser mortals Bob Morris, Merv Parnell and Paul Bennett...cutting edge R&B and popcorn.. this is going to be a scorcher... last and not least... never want miss your sets... always excellent

whistling.gif

Hi Jodie

Didn't know Jason was coming as well... what a line up- how good is the music gonna be!

Mark Stewart and Paul Welsby do not need introduction... how did you ever mange to get them 2?

Juan.. your recommendation - so say no more -most be top notch

Anyone who has been to Shakedown at Stafford knows the type of music is getting played by those lesser mortals Bob Morris, Merv Parnell and Paul Bennett...cutting edge R&B and popcorn.. this is going to be a scorcher... last and not least... never want miss your sets... always excellent

:lol:

i will be there :yes:

Guest NASHEE

looking forward to it ......woohooo!!!!!!!!!!

Me too......should be a CRACKER....superb music & excellent company ...what else could you ask for?

Guest NASHEE

free beer, free food and a £50 voucher to spend on vinyl would be nice :tumbleweed3::tumbleweed3:

There is always someone who has to go too far

me too Davie smile.gif

Guest NASHEE

:):):D

lift sorted, beer money put aside.

Less then a week to go now, for what [imho] is gonna be the night of the year :lol:

Enjoyed doggin' last night Kev... (the windows don't half get steamed up quick tho)...ha ha ha...just kidding. Quality nite mate..

Can't wait for Saturday....got my trainspotting kit out for writing down new stuff...and I'm sure there will be plenty to write about.

great nite sat at nmd kev .im looking forward to midnite town allniter on sat .we,r looking forward to a great nite for what i think will become thee r,n,b niter and a place where we as a minority on the scene can call home .last of all it would be nice to see some soulies there as the music will be aimed at the dance floor and at the end of the day we share the same roots

Guest andrew bin

great nite sat at nmd kev .im looking forward to midnite town allniter on sat .we,r looking forward to a great nite for what i think will become thee r,n,b niter and a place where we as a minority on the scene can call home .last of all it would be nice to see some soulies there as the music will be aimed at the dance floor and at the end of the day we share the same roots

Hi Merv

good luck mate hope it goes well for you, no doubt it'll be a blinder :wicked: unforunatelly we won't be able to make it, going to sunny Eastbourne, we'll definately try to make the next one :P

...............Andrew

Edited by andrew bin
Guest NASHEE

thanks linda.i think it must be you who got me back on .cant wait to see you guys on saturday at midnite town xx :wicked:

yeh...had a word in the big mans ear duck :P

Can't wait for Saturday either Merv :wicked:

Guest NASHEE

cant get to grips with technology but i have to say you and ted played two of the best sets at stafford last sat iv heard in ages :P:wicked:

:wicked: blushing

If anyone's looking to come last minute and needs a hotel (although we are on till 6am!) check here:

https://www.laterooms.com/en/p2092/pv4/k162...ham-hotels.aspx

Or: there's a pub next door to the venue that has 4 B&B en-suite rooms, it's called

"The Kerryman" and the number is: 0121 643 3578

Try to avoid the Hagley Road for hotels as you would need to get a taxi and get through Broad Street which is the main clubbing area in Birmingham (lovely in the day, a nightmare at night!!)

Jodie

Guest NASHEE

thats what its all about for me........ hearing new sounds :lol:

Thats what its about for all of us Kev....at last a home of our own MIDNITE TOWN :D

Thats what its about for all of us Kev....at last a home of our own MIDNITE TOWN :lol:

It would be great wouldn't it to have a regular nighter of our own in the Midlands!

Fingers crossed that this ones goes to plan and hopefully we'll be back every 4 months with an imaginative DJ line up, "Different & Danceable" music policy and the best regulars that you could hope for!!

Jodie x

Source Advert