Mixed Bag, Some Reduced, Some New

Thanks for looking, if anything of Interest please make payment to barryclose6@gmail.com.

Please include £2.50 for 1st class recorded delivery to UK! [overseas buyers please contact me for details]

MASTERPIECE - LOVE AFFAIR - YPSI - VG+ [ plays ex+] - £120

MONORAYS - LOVE - 20thCENTURY -  [demo] [northern classic, needs little introduction] - EX   £120 

BROTHERS GUIDING LIGHT - GETTING TOGETHER - MERCURY EX - £ 70

THE JONESES - LIES/ WHO LOVE YOU - EPIC [monster modern double sider, only way to own lies on a 45]  EX+  £65

JESSIE JAMES - IF YOU WANT A LOVE AFFAIR - 20TH CENTURY [demo] - EX+ - £45

GHETTO CHILDREN - IT`S NOT EASY TO SAY GOODBYE - ROULETTE [demo] [Xol] - EX+ £ 60

BLOODSTONE - JUST WANT TO GET THE FEEL OF IT - MOTOWN [white label, i assume demo] - EX+ £40

BIG JOHN HAMILTON - TAKE THIS HURT OF ME - MINARET - M- £50

PATTI PAGE - YOU DON`T NEED A HEART - COLUMBIA - EX+ [official demo sticker on label] £40

THE VISITORS - MY LOVE IS READY AND WAITING - TANGERINE - [awesome crossover] EX+ £60

125th ST. CANDY STORE - LOVING YOU BABY IS SO VERY HARD TO DO - UPTITE [demo] [x & date on label ] EX+ £70

THE KELLY BROTHERS - CRYSTAL BLUE PERSUASION - EXCELLO [demo] [The version, xover perfection] EX+ £40

THE ORIGINALS - TEMPORARILY OUT OF ORDER - FANTASY [so so good 70s dancer] M- £50

FREDDIE SCOTT - GIRL I LOVE YOU - USA PROBE [demo] [simply superb xover, with orig company sleeve] M- £55

THE OCCASIONS - THERES NO YOU - BIG JIM - EX+  £35

SUNDRAY TUCKER - IF IT WAS ME - TK [indemand modern dancer] M-    £35

RUBY ANDREWS - I`VE GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU -  ABC - MINT -  £30.00

NORVELLS - WHY DO YOU WANT TO MAKE ME SAD - PENNY -[northern dancer]  M-   £25

MARY WELLS - IF YOU CAN`T GIVE HER LOVE - REPRISE - [demo] [wonderful xover gem, one of her best IMO] M- £25

LITTLE MILTON - LET ME BACK IN - STAX [classic xover, sounds like £££ record] M- £15

Edited by Soulfulshoes
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest stemoz

hi Barry can I put a deposit down on masterpiece love affair ? thanks Stephen

Edited by stemoz