Free Soul Tapes; Archived Richard Searling & Ray Rose On Audio Cassette

Hi,

This is not a sales post, these items will be free to good home. I hope this is the best section to post this message.

This year, I am to commence a clear out of my private audio cassette collection, it numbers anywhere between 1000 and 2000 Nr [Mostly C90, Chrome and Dolby "B" recorded] cassettes. The collection largely consists of recordings from a huge number of Richard Searling's "Soul Sauce" shows [from Red Rose > Sunset > JazzFM > SmoothFM] and some Ray Rose [MFM] shows, spanning the last 20 years. You don't need me to tell you that these cassettes contain thousands of amazing tracks on radio play.

It would be a horrible act and a terrible shame to bin them. My current plan is to give them away. So, if anybody wants them, they're welcome to register their interest by e-mailing me.

Towards the end of this year, I aim to get in touch with people who have registered their interest, with listings of particular cassettes' contents and then when they've told me what they want, start passing them to those who'll play and treasure them.

For now, please drop me a line with your contact info., subject "Soul tapes" or similar and I'll keep you on file. When I am ready to release them, we can arrange pick up/delivery.

email: askews@gmail.com

Thanks.

W

Edited by SoulRecords.co.uk
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source