Rare Soul Review Issue 1 2 & 3

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

It was one of those 'pay your subs and get f*ck all back' jobs in the end.

not true pete..every subscriber received a free cd "rare Soul review" which included some ecclectic and tasty choices...some heard salt & pepper "man of my words" for teh very first time thru this CD (incl. me). Tim wouldnt ever have just collected the subs without either fulfiling the subs or deliver some sort of compensation.

Social source share

not true pete..every subscriber received a free cd "rare Soul review" which included some ecclectic and tasty choices...some heard salt & pepper "man of my words" for teh very first time thru this CD (incl. me). Tim wouldnt ever have just collected the subs without either fulfiling the subs or deliver some sort of compensation.

As a subscriber, I can assure you I did not receive all 3 issues or a cd!

In fact I remember buying a copy at Blackpool Weekender (off Mark Bicknell I think) and saying I'd already paid for it but never received it.

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

i bet he would send you a copy of said CD (if still available) or a refund without thinking twice. 

Marc - I don't care...I was just relating what happened to me many years ago in that I didn't receive all the mags I paid for, it's not something I lie awake at night thinking about but thanks anyway

Social source share

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!