Collectors Quality 70S Soul Lps And A Couple Of 12"s

ockers

Collectors 70s lps for sale

Hi I’m Sean O’Connor just for those who don’t know who I am

I’m one of the co organisers of the north lancs soul festival and seaside soul club member Morecambe too…

www.northlancssoulfestival.co.uk

and I also dj on Starpoint radio www.starpointradio.com

just a few from the boxes for sale all in superb condition some unplayed and taking wants on 45s 12s and lps too

some prices reduced as well…………..

Jerry Knight                        loves on our side              A&M                     1982       £30 M-

Lou Bond                             Lou Bond                             we produce        1974       £50 M

Bobby Glen                        shout it out                         koala                     1976       £50 EX

Yates brothers and sisters  sealed  same                               ariola                     1979       £15 M

L R Superstars                    saying it                                raregrooves       1990       £20 M-

Deene and Gold               sealed  self titled                             mca                        1978       £20 M

Ever readys                        learning to learn               malaco                  1982       £30 M-

Candye                                 right now                             PR                           1986       £40 M-

Bloodstone                         I need time         sealed   London                 1974       £25 M

Gloria Lynne                       self titled             up front                               ????       £20 EX

Mel & Tim                           self titled sealed               stax                        1973       £40 M

Mildred Clark                     2000 years                           ABC                        1978       £75 M-

G C Cameron     sealed   youre whats missing in my life motown 1977       £20 M

Caress                                   Caress                   P&P  reissue                       1996       £25 M-

12” singles          

Bilalian Creation                save the children             California gold   1983       £100 M-

Cordial                                  first ep                                  tolimar                  1979       £150 M-

Payment Rates

I accept paypal AS A GIFT PAYMENT at the following email address tsop76@outlook.com cash, and cheques

Please contact for more details on here or directly at the email address above when you decide to purchase

Postage Rates

Postage includes 'Recorded Delivery' in the UK and Air Mail (small packet) with 'Proof Of Postage' for the rest of the world. If its over £75 its recommended signed for recorded which including packaging is £8.25

International rates please contact me

ASK FOR MORE DETAILS ONCE YOU HAVE DECIDED TO PURCHASE RECORD

Record Condition

Here's a guide to the range of conditions that I’ve used to describe the 45's for sale.

M = Mint/Unplayed - An 'as new' unplayed record see the trumains in this case on this list

M-/EX = Excellent Vinyl very very clean, may have the odd small mark. Plays superbly as do all of these records with this category. Label also excellent condition but may have the odd mark or the odd bit of writing

VG++ = Vinyl may have light surface marks &/or light scratches. Should play well with minimal surface noise or with the odd pop. The label may be marked or have writing on it

VG+ = Used, but not abused. Vinyl will have surface marks &/or light scratches. Should play well with minimal surface noise or with the odd pop but generally in very good condition

look forward to hearing from you!!

Edited by ockers
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now