Nice Job Lot 8 Great Records

Swifty

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Just stopped here Peter , I'm well mate , me and the Mrs. have just got back from a four night stay in Norfolk and it was bootiful ! Hope you're well mate

Very nice too. I had started to wonder where you were!

Had a few days off work too - planned a bit of a spring clean and stuff, but drank too much. :yes:  :lol:

Ah, well it's Friday. I can get pissed tonight, play some tunes and not feel bad about it!

Peter

:thumbsup:

Social source share

Very nice too. I had started to wonder where you were!

Had a few days off work too - planned a bit of a spring clean and stuff, but drank too much. :yes:  :lol:

Ah, well it's Friday. I can get pissed tonight, play some tunes and not feel bad about it!

Peter

Just starting our 3rd bottle of Red matey , so it looks like the Technics is due for a turn on as I didn't even take a CD in the car (forgot !) so not heard a decent tune for 4 days but sometimes it makes it more enjoyable when you have a listen , if you know what I mean

Cheers mate

Swifty :wink:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Just starting our 3rd bottle of Red matey , so it looks like the Technics is due for a turn on as I didn't even take a CD in the car (forgot !) so not heard a decent tune for 4 days but sometimes it makes it more enjoyable when you have a listen , if you know what I mean

Cheers mate

Swifty :wink:

I know what you mean mate. :wink:

Don't forget to keep the windows open to entertain the crowds................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfaed4wFAoE

:lol:

Peter

Social source share

DON'T KNOW IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ,

BUT TO PASTE A YOU TUBE CLIP ON YOUR EBAY SALE CLICK ON SHARE UNDER THE Y T CLIP THEN CLICK ON EMBED

RIGHT CLICK COPY

THEN ON YOUR EBAY SALES FORM WHERE IT SAYS ADD DESCRIPTION CLICK  HTML THEN PASTE THEN CLICK THE STANDARD BIT AND HEY PRESTO 

HOPE THIS HELPS 

KEV

Edited by kevinsoulman
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

BUT TO PASTE A YOU TUBE CLIP ON YOUR EBAY SALE CLICK ON SHARE UNDER THE Y T CLIP THEN CLICK ON EMBED

RIGHT CLICK COPY

THEN ON YOUR EBAY SALES FORM WHERE IT SAYS ADD DESCRIPTION CLICK  HTML THEN PASTE THEN CLICK THE STANDARD BIT AND HEY PRESTO 

HOPE THIS HELPS 

KEV

I know you're trying to be helpful Kev - but do bear in mind Swifty is from darkest Lincolnshire. It's all a little different over there. :wicked:

Peter

:lol:

Social source share

RIGHT CLICK COPY

HOPE THIS HELPS 

KEV

Cheers Kev , will give it a go tomorrow when I put some more on , take no notice of Peter , he used to live in Mablethorpe !!!!!! :hypo:

Swifty :thumbsup:

• Helpful 1
Social source share