Help To Track Down A Song

Guest axr1865

Guest axr1865

New chap so your understanding and indulgence appreciated.

Was at the Bridlington Spa weekender and heard a song played but didn't hear the title or artist announced, so hoping some kind person may be able to help out?

Not much to go on I'm afraid (perhaps enjoyed myself a little too much....), but the chorus mainly consisted of "it wouldn't have broke my heart in two"??

Hoping there's a mastermind of soul who can help as I loved the tune and hope to track it down

Thanks, and if anyone from Bridsoul is on here - fabulous event, roll on next year

Social source share

Guest Marky Tee

Was at the Bridlington Spa weekender and heard a song played but didn't hear the title or artist announced, so hoping some kind person may be able to help out?

Not much to go on I'm afraid (perhaps enjoyed myself a little too much....), but the chorus mainly consisted of "it wouldn't have broke my heart in two"??

Hoping there's a mastermind of soul who can help as I loved the tune and hope to track it down

Thanks, and if anyone from Bridsoul is on here - fabulous event, roll on next year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykfoBj0jaLA

Social source share

Hi

Frankie Beverly - If Thats What You Wanted

Welcome to SS

peter

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest axr1865

Marky, Peter - thank you gentlemen, your help greatly appreciated.

What a storming tune!

Cheers

Andy

Social source share

How many times did you hear it ?? if you can make Whitby this week coming you'll go away thinking " i'm not buying that  i'm sick of hearing it "

Try another by Frankie called  Because of my heart in my opinion a much better tune and one you won't hear every time you go out.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!