I Miss My Vinyl

i just moved house...wot wiv one fing and another my stereo is yet to be set up...CD's really dont do it for me i miss the crackle of vinyl...any suggestions as to wot should grace the decks tomorrow when the stereo is set up???...something apt for a new beginning????

cookie whistling.gif

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

i just moved house...wot wiv one fing and another my stereo is yet to be set up...CD's really dont do it for me i miss the crackle of vinyl...any suggestions as to wot should grace the decks tomorrow when the stereo is set up???...something apt for a new beginning????

Parliments - A new day begins.

New day for me too, in 45 minutes I'll be unemployed, can't wait. Full week to prepare myself for Cleethorpes, redundancy dosh to spend & at least all summer to recover.

Mark.

Social source share

Guest Johnny Mack

cookie whistling.gif

Just to let your new neighbours know you've arrived :

Lou Rawls "The house nextdoor"

and crank that volume up baby - ya need to let 'em know you're there !!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup::lol::yes::yes:

Social source share

ive met the neighbours...RESULT!!!! next door to me is an old soulie :thumbsup: ....dont fink he will mind if i turn it up whistling.gif .........its nearly together just off to get some speaker cable...why not pipe it to all rooms....

cookie :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Jamie

I miss my vinyl too laugh.gif

Just had to sell the lot.

I feel like a lost puppy in a big old world lol.

Ah well, at least I've got me elf.

Good luck in your new house, Cookie :thumbsup:

Jamie

Social source share

I miss my vinyl too :(

Just had to sell the lot.

I feel like a lost puppy in a big old world lol.

Ah well, at least I've got me elf.

Good luck in your new house, Cookie :(

Jamie

awwww ta hunny...sigh..i know wot its like to av to sell yer vinyl :( ....anyway i decided as one chapter of my life closes...the tune first on the decks was....cashmeres - dont let the door hit your back...lol :unsure: ...

cookie :(

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!