This Weekends Stomping Ground

Guest Baz

Looks like a busy weekend again, im having a 'fairly' quiet one and saving my self for the allmighty Cleethorpes.

Im at the LEL in St ives on friday a cracking venue and sound system just not enough people through the doors to warrent any more so sadly its the last one, i think these out of the way type clubs are perfect for soul venues, sound system all ready set up and desinged by sound engineers, put an edge to it :(

So where are you sourcers off too :unsure:

Promoters/DJ's/Punters feel free to give a shameless plug for your venue this weekend :(

3, 15, 20 :(

Edited by Baz
  • Replies 29
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Looks like a busy weekend again, im having a 'fairly' quiet one and saving my self for the allmighty Cleethorpes.

Im at the LEL in St ives on friday a cracking venue and sound system just not enough people through the doors to warrent any more so sadly its the last one, i think these out of the way type clubs are perfect for soul venues, sound system all ready set up and desinged by sound engineers, put an edge to it :(

Promoters/DJ's/Punters feel free to give a shameless plug for your venue this weekend :(

4, 14, 19 :(

Leics of course...

Big dance floor and dark.... :(

Good DJ line-up....

What more could you want....

Oh - and RUGBY next week...

well you did say we could push our own event.... :(

Leics of course...

Big dance floor and dark.... :unsure:

Good DJ line-up....

What more could you want....

Oh - and RUGBY next week...

well you did say we could push our own event.... :(

Will be paying first visit to Rugby next week i think, looking forward to it, this Sat will be at BISLEY PAVILION, SURREY. DJs Jon Buck, Steve Lyons, Jez Bishop, plus regulars Roger Stewart, Derek Mead & Pete Kelross.

Alan

4, 14, 19 :(

hiya baz

thanks for plug

L.E.L SOUL CLUB, n thanks for your constant support :(

this maybe the last at this venue, but not the last you will see of us :(

russ,steve n andy

SEE YOU ALL FRIDAY NIGHT

Will be paying first visit to Rugby next week i think, looking forward to it, this Sat will be at BISLEY PAVILION, SURREY. DJs Jon Buck, Steve Lyons, Jez Bishop, plus regulars Roger Stewart, Derek Mead & Pete Kelross.

Alan

Don't worry Ganche did warn me that you mite be coming up.... :unsure:

Will be loverly to meet you....

Guest Mr TEA

Cardiff Bay

Will be missing Bisley though, see you all at the next one

Col hope you have a great weekend and all goes well

Terry

The Spiders Web in Edinburgh this Saturday Baz me old son, with special guest Liam Quinn from Belfast soul club, last stop before Cleethorpes!! :unsure:

Lenny

Tell you what Lenny, your in for a treat with Liam, he seems to have his musical tastes spot on, he played some very tastey stuff in the 'freestyle' room at Rugby the other month, im sure Mr May will back me up on that one :(

giving the LEL a try on friday. heard good reports looking forward to it.then saving myself for my 1st cleethorps

Dito Matty :( Will see you there come and introduce your self :unsure:

Stafford Rangers 3Bs soul club on Friday with guest Chris Anderton ... not been out for a while so I'm really looking forward to this one ... but please don't tell my consultant I'll be drinking and dancing :(

Mandy!! drinking!! its unlike you :unsure::(

ok baz will do .i think i know who u are ?
Im the more handsome one of the three :(:(post-1508-1149200191.jpg

It's Burnley tonight and Soul or Nothing for me this weekend .... gonna be a cracker!!

Have to say ... i'm surprised no one has asked what the numbers at the bottom of Baz's post meant .... whistling.gif

Don't worry .... it's all good ...whoever's post coincides with one of the numbers..... get to write a review of the night they've said they're going to ...... please.. :lol:

There's no pressure of course ... just thought it would be interesting to hear how different nights went and wether anyone fell over... came out of the loo with their skirt tucked in their knickers ... playlists ... you know the usual stuff ...

So... Asbo, Eamesy and Mandy ... what do you say? (Mandy you have to say yes ... cos if you don't .... me and Baz are going to tell your consultant you've been drinking and dancing) :P:P

It's Burnley tonight and Soul or Nothing for me this weekend .... gonna be a cracker!!

Have to say ... i'm surprised no one has asked what the numbers at the bottom of Baz's post meant .... whistling.gif

Don't worry .... it's all good ...whoever's post coincides with one of the numbers..... get to write a review of the night they've said they're going to ...... please.. :lol:

There's no pressure of course ... just thought it would be interesting to hear how different nights went and wether anyone fell over... came out of the loo with their skirt tucked in their knickers ... playlists ... you know the usual stuff ...

So... Asbo, Eamesy and Mandy ... what do you say? (Mandy you have to say yes ... cos if you don't .... me and Baz are going to tell your consultant you've been drinking and dancing) :P:P

WILL BE LOOKING OUT FOR SKIRTS TUCKED IN KNICKERS ETC AT BISLEY,

ALAN

So... Asbo, Eamesy and Mandy ... what do you say? (Mandy you have to say yes ... cos if you don't .... me and Baz are going to tell your consultant you've been drinking and dancing) :P:lol:

Joan :P ..........I'm taking it easy this weekend whistling.gif ........going to be very careful with the loopy juice :P:lol::lol:

Mandy maybe that'll learn you for calling me Tommy :lol:

Thanks to those who 'unknowingly' steped forward, as Joan say's no pressure if you dont want to, will be a beer in it for you if I bump into you out and about.......Charged to SS's platinum card of course whistling.gif:P

Blimey you are taking this moderating lark seriously , good idea ,as long as its not me cos ill be forgot all about it by 6 oclock tomorrow morning !! whistling.gif

Lel for us, hope its a good turn out , promoters derserve a decent number through the door !

Joan :D ..........I'm taking it easy this weekend :D ........going to be very careful with the loopy juice

As said above........certain people couldn't believe there ears :D ........me quiet for once in my life :D , and well behaved as well :D .......no dancing dance.gif only one foot on the spot or jerking the knees only.......Ooooooohhhhhhh well never mind...till the next time laugh.gif:D

Edited by asboannie

Have to say ... i'm surprised no one has asked what the numbers at the bottom of Baz's post meant .... :P

Don't worry .... it's all good ...whoever's post coincides with one of the numbers..... get to write a review of the night they've said they're going to ...... please.. :P

So... Asbo, Eamesy and Mandy ... what do you say? (Mandy you have to say yes ... cos if you don't .... me and Baz are going to tell your consultant you've been drinking and dancing) :wicked::wicked:

BISLEY PAVILION - SAT 3rd JUNE 8pm - 2am...............

Crowd a bit down due to other events - Cardiff all niter, Soulgate etc, but a lot of new faces in, nice to see Eddie Hubbard & gang from Banbury, others from Sheffield amongst others. Good sounds provided by resident djs Pete Kelross, Derek Mead & Roger Stewart, guest djs on the night Jez Bishop, Steve Lyons & that well known Soul Sourcer Jon Buck playing some nice stuff. Sound system back to its normal good self after recent problems! Not so many record dealers due to the other events, but Roger from Boogaloo records, Fulham & yours truly, Soulmine, Aldershot had a good evening. Overall, a good night had by all, good sounds, good company & a beer or 2?

For anyone whos not been to Bisley, its a great venue, large dance floor, 2 big bars, record bar, accommodation on site, loads of parking.

Next event on 30th September when this will become a 2 room event, 2nd room being modern/70s etc.

More details & photos at www.bisleynightshiftclub.com

Hope thats enough info, im looking forward to that beer Baz!!

PS Didnt spot any skirts tucked in Knickers - damn!! Did see Little Reg topless though.

Alan

Edited by eamesy

Source Advert