Rip Gary Shaw (Little Gary)

Sorry to be the bearer of such sad news but Gary Shaw (Little Gary as most knew him) from Sheffield sadly lost his battle against motor neurone disease yesterday morning aged 51.

Gary's brother Stephen has spoken with me tonight & has asked me to start this thread to let all his friends on the Soul scene know of his passing.

Any more information regarding funeral details etc will be posted up as soon as they are known.

Rest In Peace Little Gary.

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Martin

Unfortunately we heard the very sad news too yesterday. We knew he was ill but its still a shock. Deepest sympathy to the family from me and Debbie  

Gary was a great fella who will be sadly missed

R I P Gary

Andy & Debbie Riley

Social source share

Guest manusf3a

another soul brother lost to the scsene didn't know the fella but still a soul brother

Same here,didnt know the fella but always sad to hear of a soul brother dyingf,, r.i.p Gary and condollances to all your  family and loved ones.

Social source share

Guest Cluggy

So sad ,such a nice lad loved his soul music always smiling ,always dancin another empy space on the dance floor but We will remember him,see ya little fella .mark n Pam

Social source share

Guest duncanc

Gary's funeral arrangements 29th July service at Abbey Lane then the Royal Standard pub on St Marys Road Sheffield

Edited by duncanc
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!