Rare Sales - Used And Abused - Open To Offers

Boogaloo

Got a few tunes that I can pass on that have some flaws that obviously affect their values. They are all open to offers above the mimimum price I have listed and at some stage within the week i'll put up some soundfiles and label shots so you know what you're getting. They are are on original vinyl and described as accurately as possible.I've updated the prices based on current bids. I'll close this off on Fri at 7pm

Celest Hardy - Your gone - Reynolds - £175

This has clcks and pops all the way through most noticably in the first thrid of the tune. Bacon fat is probably the best description and I've dj'd with it with the treble turned down a bit to dull it but is still noticable. Plays without skipping tho. Labels in tact but a bit grubby and vinyl has scratches and scuffs on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuxGOHPVrqQ

Flirtations - Stronger than her love - Red Festival £250

This is on the rare RED label issue and plays great apart from the styrene burn 10 secs at the start of the 'Stronger' side. Label and vinyl are viually VG++

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_VPdOoNrvE

Jades - I'm where its at - Nite Life - White demo - £165

Label is visually VG with some writing on it but intact. The problem with this is that there are TWO cracks - one that that runs through the whole of the vinyl. These have been expertly repaired so it plays all the way through without skipping at all but needle does jump slightly when it goes over the crack. I've dj'd with this loads of times and you wouldn't notice it over a sound system BUT I noticed a click when the needle goes over the crack. You can hear it on the soundfile. I'd now describe the sound as VG- to give it it's accurate grading. B side is unplayable as its got a bit of metal stuck to it to repair the crack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNFE90CPH4M

I hope I've described them so there's no confusion. Don't have a problem with comments on my prices and conditions but let me get the soundfiles done before I answer sound quality queries.

Cheers folks

post-1625-0-39131000-1373888883_thumb.jp

post-1625-0-44362300-1373888901_thumb.jp

post-1625-0-00709000-1373888938_thumb.jp

post-1625-0-48123600-1373888948_thumb.jp

Edited by boogaloo
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

OK I've finally managed to get the pics and soundfiles up on the post. I've also completely rewritten the descriptions so that there's absolutely no confusion with what your getting. I'd suggest that those of you that have put in a bid so far listen to the soundfiles and recontact me IF you're still interested. Quite understand if anyone pulls out.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert