New Street Revenge Cont

Following on from the track I put on in the 'Lovely Day' thread - The Big AC - by New Street Adventure , I thought I'd put a few more of their tracks up for your enjoyment (hopefully) . I just think it's great that new bands who are obviously influenced by the sort of music we all enjoy (Nearly put 'our music' whoops! :wicked: ). Sorry if these have been done before but just thought you may like 'em :wink:

NEW STREET ADVENTURE - FOREVER UNMASKED

What do you think ?

Cheers

Swifty :thumbsup:

P.S. I have nothing to do with the band , just like their music :lol:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Well I think they are great - but I'm a bit biased as Adrian is a good friend - I got my 17 year old son to listen to the recent single On our front doorstep/Hangin on and he really liked them. Young , British and the cool sound of summer - fair play to them.

Cheers

Manus

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Nice one Manus , it's funny 'cause my lad has been hearing Northern since he was born and I remember Rob Thomas giving me a tape with 'World of Happiness' on before anyone new him & Andy had found it , and my boy used to be in his booster seat in the back of the car singing along to it  :lol:  before most people on the scene had heard it, used to make chuckle . Another one he really like is Sam Dees - Lonely for you baby - so there is hope , maybe ? :g:

Take care matey

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Nice one Manus , it's funny 'cause my lad has been hearing Northern since he was born and I remember Rob Thomas giving me a tape with 'World of Happiness' on before anyone new him & Andy had found it , and my boy used to be in his booster seat in the back of the car singing along to it  :lol:  before most people on the scene had heard it, used to make chuckle . Another one he really like is Sam Dees - Lonely for you baby - so there is hope , maybe ? :g:

Take care matey

That made me chuckle too Swifty - brilliant mate

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest manusf3a

Sorry , had to put this up again for people who haven't seen it yet :wink: , great track & great video imho.

NEW STREET ADVENTURE - THE BIG AC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyP8MjZEl40

George , my 23 year old lad loves this , got to be a good thing if we want to still be listening to great music in years to come :wink:

Swifty

Like it ,nice sound,the dancings not bad either.

Social source share

Guest manusf3a

Well I think they are great - but I'm a bit biased as Adrian is a good friend - I got my 17 year old son to listen to the recent single On our front doorstep/Hangin on and he really liked them. Young , British and the cool sound of summer - fair play to them.

Cheers

Manus

How are you doing,Young,Britsh and cool,course it is ,its written all overgood to hear your son likes it atbThe other one

Social source share

How are you doing,Young,Britsh and cool,course it is ,its written all overgood to hear your son likes it atbThe other one

Hello Manus - hope things are well with you - great music from the youngsters

All the the best

Manus ( the other one)

Social source share

Guest brummiemick

I really like them, so have bought their last EP. Understand they have an album coming out in early 2014. Great to hear youngsters taking soul on and making it their own! I know my 25 year old daughter will love them when I send her a couple of tracks.

Edited by brummiemick
Social source share

Guest brummiemick

I really like them, so have bought their last EP. Understand they have an album coming out in early 2014. Great to hear youngsters taking soul on and making it their own! I know my 25 year old daughter will love them when I send her a couple of tracks.

Having now listened to the tracks, the one called "Big A.C" has some clever lyrics making reference to the "the right track", "Come on Train" and "Curtis he always puts words in my mouth" - if the new Northern Soul film takes off these guys could also do very well.

Edited by brummiemick
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!