• Replies 11
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

anyone?

I sold a mint copy for £120 about 3 months ago - I would consider that prety much a top end price - generally go on ebay for around £100 mark these days for a copy in good nick less depending on condition of course :D

HTH

Mike.

Social source share

Guest Trevski

mine is the same, deffo legit, all the ones I can remember seeing have been the same. whats the difference? anybody got a scan? PS I got one in sales, now for £75 :D

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Just checked on popsike, all scans on there are pretty evenly spaced between 'cape ann' publishing and 'three cheers' perhaps cape ann was her own, and it got taken over by 77's? interestingly, the re-issue, which I believe is legit, is 'three cheers' also, which makes the 'cape ann' the oddity, IMHO, especialy as it is not ASCAP which is a US publishing association.. whats with the coulored in 7 Simon?? All look the same to me :D BTW Impel copies are 'native music' ascap publishing, different again!

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

.. whats with the coulored in 7 Simon?? All look the same to me :D BTW Impel copies are 'native music' ascap publishing, different again!

I saw a scan of one for sale (Ady Potts?) a while ago and it seemed have some green and red lines as part of the "7"

Social source share

Guest Trevski

.. whats with the coulored in 7 Simon?? All look the same to me :D BTW Impel copies are 'native music' ascap publishing, different again!

I saw a scan of one for sale (Ady Potts?) a while ago and it seemed have some green and red lines as part of the "7"

Just the scan, I think. the '7' is lined, but not colored. Seen dozens of copies in my time, but can't remember seeing a colored one.

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Just the scan, I think. the '7' is lined, but not colored. Seen dozens of copies in my time, but can't remember seeing a colored one.

===========

got my lovely white demo of this for £25 at leicester a few years back....it was near mint too .one of my better buys

its a great record isnt it?

Social source share

===========

got my lovely white demo of this for £25 at leicester a few years back....it was near mint too .one of my better buys

its a great record isnt it?

The Impel copy is indeed 'Native Music' ASCAP and curiously the Seventy 7 copy credits 'Ann Sexton and the Soul Masters' the original is 'Ann Sexton and the Masters of Soul'. Not sure why this would change either.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!