• Replies 33
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest markmtfc

Last time i saw him, went to the Ritz allnighter around 1993 with shippo from notts, not seen a thing of him since then

Social source share

Guest Craig the Manc

Last time i saw him, went to the Ritz allnighter around 1993 with shippo from notts, not seen a thing of him since then

He turned up on my doorstep one week in the 90's with a very dodgy reason for doing so.

Stayed about 3 days and then did a runner somewhere. I think he was a bit mixed up somewhere along the line. :wicked:

Not seen the guy since.

Lovely bloke though, would'nt hurt a fly.

Social source share

Guest markmtfc

Thats funny he did exactly the same thing to shippo from Notts. turned up stayed a few weeks, then shot off, never to be seen again

Social source share

I saw him about 2 years ago at Junction 11 soul night near Wolverhampton, couldn't get much sense out of him though thumbup.gif

Used to have a great laugh with him, really good bloke blush.gif

====

used to have many a good weekend with rod and many of the guys from the same area at the same time black danny to name one

its a shame when u feel you may never see some one ever again

like that denise from skelmersdale ,,very sad :lol:

Social source share

i know rod very well as i am from bloxwich too and a gang of us,jason,tomo,pickle,pete,rod etc used to travel all over the country to soul events.i saw him a few yrs back and he even came on holiday with us to wales,he is a good bloke but has a few issues that need to be sorted out,he just vanished from us too and then got himself into rather a lot of trouble with the police and was banged up for a few years at her majestys pleasure, i hope hes ok now, havent seen him since he came out of prison though

Social source share

i know rod very well as i am from bloxwich too and a gang of us,jason,tomo,pickle,pete,rod etc used to travel all over the country to soul events.i saw him a few yrs back and he even came on holiday with us to wales,he is a good bloke but has a few issues that need to be sorted out,he just vanished from us too and then got himself into rather a lot of trouble with the police and was banged up for a few years at her majestys pleasure, i hope hes ok now, havent seen him since he came out of prison though

=====

cheers for the update arnie

remember big daz from the same group

happy days!

Social source share

Guest naisygriff

Do you know Gary the mod from Bilston?

Can't remember his last name right now.

I went out with him in 86, just wondered what happened to him cos he used to be a bit of a fighter.

Social source share

• 1 year later...

Hi mate,

I see Rods X at Junction 11 on a regular basis , he was last living in Willenhall. also still see the lads he used to travel with bally, tomo, jase etc as i was one of them years ago KTF

wagonandhorses@hotmail.com if you need too contact me

Edited by widders
Social source share

Last saw him in the Asda in Darlo about 15 years ago, pretty sure he was with Graham(the presenter) from glos. area, and yes he did have the shorts on.

A good lad following on in our tradition as a Black country "mammaller" if you do get in touch tell him i was askin'

All the best Harpo

Social source share

• 1 year later...

Last saw him in the Asda in Darlo about 15 years ago, pretty sure he was with Graham(the presenter) from glos. area, and yes he did have the shorts on.

A good lad following on in our tradition as a Black country "mammaller" if you do get in touch tell him i was askin'

All the best Harpo

=================

well blow me ROD popped into our 70s night last nite in Hinckley,,1st time ive see him in 20 years!!!!!

hes looking well and now lives in the midlands,,

Social source share

Guest modernlass

Does anyone have rods telephone no. as I am sure graham from gloucs. would love to contact him, we have all been wondering what happened to him he was big mates with graham, pete and les from burscough, have not seen him for years - hope he is doin ok and we often talk about the good old days especially when we all went off raving to manchester and farnworth. Kim from bradford also knew him - he was a complete mad head and alot of fun.

Any phone no or email for him would be great and I will pass it to graham.

Social source share

Does anyone have rods telephone no. as I am sure graham from gloucs. would love to contact him, we have all been wondering what happened to him he was big mates with graham, pete and les from burscough, have not seen him for years - hope he is doin ok and we often talk about the good old days especially when we all went off raving to manchester and farnworth. Kim from bradford also knew him - he was a complete mad head and alot of fun.

Any phone no or email for him would be great and I will pass it to graham.

If you have a phone number or email address for him post it up & i'll get on his case smile.gif

Social source share

Guest souljack

Is this Jack Mack ?

aye rod it is me old mucka,how you doing fella???great to see you here mate been a bloody long time

Social source share

far far too long mate we gettin' old or something? Found this site by accident & everyones on here- no wonder niters went so quiet ha ha! You keepin well mate? Back up north aint cha (read your profile) & still out & about? Fuckin' hell... has it been best part of 25 years? phwwwww

Social source share

HARPO !!! Fuckin' superb... HA HA HA ... oh top lads are all on here. you OK mate ? things are coooool this end. So, HOWS THE LAST 25 YEARS BEEN THEN ? ha ha ha . good to hear your voice (????) again mate. Hope Everyones OK- Kenny, Paul, John, Jase - talked to jack mack last nite What an ed f*** . 25 years ... seems like yesterday. Hope you're sweeeet mate

Social source share

HARPO !!! Fuckin' superb... HA HA HA ..., HOWS THE LAST 25 YEARS BEEN THEN ? ha ha ha . good to hear your voice (????) again mate.

Yeah still out and about, and up to the same old tricks, it was my 50th last week, i'm sure you can remember Sandi, we are engaged, and also back collecting and doind a bit of DJ'ing

All the best mate...keep in touch

Social source share

post-5897-1245618856315_thumb.jpg

HARPO !!! Fuckin' superb... HA HA HA ... oh top lads are all on here. you OK mate ? things are coooool this end. So, HOWS THE LAST 25 YEARS BEEN THEN ? ha ha ha . good to hear your voice (????) again mate. Hope Everyones OK- Kenny, Paul, John, Jase - talked to jack mack last nite What an ed f*** . 25 years ... seems like yesterday. Hope you're sweeeet mate

post-5897-1245618657614_thumb.jpg

post-5897-1245618657614_thumb.jpg

post-5897-1245618856315_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Happy birthay mate, just looked at your post & seems everybobys still 'avin it propper. Big up Kenny. Nice photos... check this baby out , ha ha.

Oh yeah - & wot the f*** is a MAMALER ???

Social source share

How you doing Rodders? great to hear from you after all this time, still wetting a line lol

Kenny O

sorry i'm a bit slow gettin' back (old age ?) don't use the tackle much these days... gettin a bit old for the all-nite match anglin' LOL

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!