Toni Basil-Breakaway-Issue ,11Orig Classics,offers

Stanley

UP FOR OFFERS FROM MY PERSONAL COLLECTION ARE THE FOLLOWING 45,S,I,VE GIVEN AN INDICATION OF WHAT I THINK IS RIGHT,IF YOUR INTERESTED IN ANY AND WANT MORE INFO OR TO MAKE AN OFFER, PLEASE CONTACT ME IN STRICTEST CONFIDENCE ON MY EMAIL ..georgehhunt@aol.com..ALL 45,S ARE AT LEAST EX TO MINT-.,UNLESS GRADED OTHERWISE .AND I CAN TAKE PAYPAL IF IT HELPS,BUT YOU PAY THE FEES.THANK YOU .ALL GUIDES PRICED IN UK POUNDS

TONI BASIL  BREAKAWAY--A&M ISSUE..MINT -MEGA RARE--HAS TO BE OPEN TO  OFFERS,NOT SEEN ANOTHER ?

APPRECIATIONS-ITS BETTER TO CRY--SPORT ISSUE-MINT-995

JOHNNY BARTEL-IF THIS ISN,T LOVE-SOLID STATE-DEMO-MINT-175

POOKIE HUDSON-THIS GETS TO ME-JAMIE-RARER ISSUE-MINT-395

MIKE AND RAY-IF ONLY YOU KNEW-GIANT-VG.PLAYS GREAT-250

WADE FLEMONS-THAT OTHER PLACE-VJ-ISSUE-MINT-175

TONY HESTER-JUST CAN,T LEAVE YOU-KARATE WHITE DEMO-MINT-350

PATTI AUSTIN-TAKE AWAY THE PAIN STAIN-CORAL ISSUE-MINT-300

TAMIKO JONES-I,M SPELLBOUND-GOLDEN WORLD -DEMO-EX+ 195

DANNY WAGNER- I LOST A TRUE LOVE-IMPERIAL-EX-125

MARIE KNIGHT-THATS NO WAY TO TREAT A GIRL-MUSICOR ISSUE-MINT-250

EDWARD HAMILTON-BABY DON,T YOU WEEP-MARY JANE-MINT-395

DICKIE WONDER-NOBODY KNOWS-SOUND OF SOUL DEMO-MINT-395-GIRLS IN BACKGROUND,BEST VERSION !

all prices are guides from recent lists, but i,ll look at all honest offers.thanks for looking.please contact me direct,georgehhunt@aol.com.to talk.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

yeah i thought about this,but i,m hopeless at this,i forgot to mention it to john when he was doing his book that i had this as well .its a brown a and m issue,and can honestly say i,ve not seen another.its styrene and mint.

There was Two in York, I know Ron pedley still has his, gray Kelly had the other one. It is a rare one but they were around once over :thumbsup:

Social source share

I've had one of these, I thought I sold it to Mick Smith but he says not, so he had one too - so I've only seen one copy, ever.

I sold Ron pedley the copy he has now Pete, and I was withy gray Kelly when he got his, as I said it never comes up those are the only two ive seen or heard of

Social source share

I sold Ron pedley the copy he has now Pete, and I was withy gray Kelly when he got his, as I said it never comes up those are the only two ive seen or heard of

when i bought this copy,it was unplayed,and the guy didn,t want to sell it,i had to buy it.get my drift ?he told me he,d never seen another copy.he,s now a friend and very respected collector.best george

• Helpful 1
Social source share

when i bought this copy,it was unplayed,and the guy didn,t want to sell it,i had to buy it.get my drift ?he told me he,d never seen another copy.he,s now a friend and very respected collector.best george

Like I said I`d only seen the two before I saw this one listed, I`m not disputing the obscurity of the disc, ive known Ron and graham all my life, who are both in there own right respected collectors-Best Harry

Social source share

Like I said I`d only seen the two before I saw this one listed, I`m not disputing the obscurity of the disc, ive known Ron and graham all my life, who are both in there own right respected collectors-Best Harry

Tis true what my good friend Harry says, i paid £25 off Ian clark many many years ago it sat nicely in my record box next to Towanda barnes A&M Issue at the time :)

• Helpful 1
Social source share

hi very interested in your copy of marie knight that's no way to treat a girl if its sill available please email me thanks danny   dannyspiers999@yahoo.co.uk

hi danny,

nice to hear from you,many people are interested in all of the 45,s i have for offer,please contact me direct as requested on my email to discuss,talk,offer,or arrange viewing to which you are more than welcome my friend. best regards george hunt.contact details georgehhunt@aol.com.final offers please by 7pm wed night 31st.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!