La Jay Alexander - Say So - Black Gold

Guest Buey

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • 3 months later...

Yes Buey hello are you. if u have'nt purchase the reccord from Mr Steve Plumb,well I have a few copys from back in the day...

matter of fact,from 1973 you see when the record company would give myself and the Dynamics oromotion copies...

Well if you are wondering who i might be

Brilliant !

Welcome to soul source sir :)

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Hi La Jay!!! What a privilege to meet you sir... I  AM still looking for a copy so I would LOVE to buy one from the man himself... please PM me

ATB

Buey

Social source share

form an orderly line and buy this off the artist himself every crossover soul fan should have one of these in the collection

welcome to soul source La jay, ps did you know Ronnie Shannon one of your stable mates ?

Hello Flanny, how are things in your world?,Well to answer your question Ronnie and i in his life time, were like brothers, matter of fact ,before his untimely death we were getting ready to go into the studio to do new material. of which in the very near future i will be releasing some of my new offerings..So i will keep every one posted... ps my friend Ronnie Shannon was the owner and producer of Black Gold records....

O yes, If in the future if you like to contact me, here is my e mail because i very seldom go on Soul Source....lajaythemansayso@gmail.com....

• Helpful 2
Social source share